My Devotion ( November 8,2020)

God Encounter

"When we say as Paul said – I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." (Galatians 2:20).

That’s where God encounters happen. 

Oh, how we need brokenness!

Ponder Point

Do we look like the world so much that the people around us in our workplace, school, colleges can’t distinguish us as disciples of Jesus? 

Check: What are the things (dressed stones) that have been taking your time & remove them from your altar.

Dressed stones in my Life:
- Social Media
- Tiktok
-Dreams

Discover Your True Self

"This is the kind of life you’ve been invited into, the kind of life Christ lived. He suffered everything that came his way so you would know that it could be done, and also know how to do it, step-by-step. He never did one thing wrong, Not once said anything amiss. They called him every name in the book and he said nothing back. He suffered in silence, content to let God set things right. He used his servant body to carry our sins to the Cross so we could be rid of sin, free to live the right way. His wounds became your healing. You were lost sheep with no idea who you were or where you were going. Now you’re named and kept for good by the Shepherd of your souls.1 Peter 2:21‭-‬25 MSG"

Favorite Place

When we are in Christ, the holy spirit is also with us. We are no longer think our self-interest but Christ Interest.

REMA

S:
-We can only worship one : God or World?
- Rejoice in times of struggles. Focus on God not on our problems
- Jesus died for our sins(past, future, now) are already forgiven.
- Our true identity is only can be found in Christ.
O:
-Jesus is Our Lord
- Worship him only
- Don't let the world consume you.

A: I can apply this verse by giving all my time to God. I will remove all the dressed stones in my altar. Meaning, As much as possible, I will more on reading bible rather than social media.