3 Things to Believe about YOURSELF

You are worthy.

Your worthiness doesn't come from kung anong tingin sayo ng ibang tao, naka based to kung ano tingin mo sa sarili mo. Love yourself no matter what, i-appreciate mo kung gaano ka kagaling, magtiwala ka sarili mo at kay God.

You worthy of everything, you only need to believe it. Your appearance doesn't define you. Mind? Talent? Spirit? your HEART make you who you are. And yes, you're worthy. Claim it! Look at yourself through God's eyes. God determined your worth before your birth because he sees you as precious and unique and of great value.

Your worth it's start with you, just as you are when you wake up every morning, you are enough. And that if you WANT more, know you deserve it. Talk to yourself in the mirror, "I'm worthy!" "I'm beautiful". Believe me, kahit ano man ang sabihin o iparamdam sayo ng ibang tao, hindi ka maapektuhan kase alam mo sarili mo kung gaano ka kahalaga. It doesn't just pay to say it loud, you must actually BELIEVE you're worth it so you can make the choices every day that reflect that.

You are blessed.

Trust me, you are more blessed than you realize.

Eat three times a day? You are more than blessed than you think because madaming bata ngayon sa lansangan ang nagugutom and they're trying to survive everyday. Kaya dapat kung anong meron pagkain sa inyo, eat it. Don't complain, okay?

Shelter? You are blessed because madami ngayon ang nahihirapan sa lansangan . If you woke up this morning with more than health than illness, you are lucky kase madaming tao ngayon sa buong mundo ang namamatay in a week.

Did you still have parents? You are more than blessed kase yung ibang bata ay walang magulang or hindi nila nakilala ang kanilang magulang. So please, cherish your moments with them each day, they are getting older while we are enjoying our own life in earth.

You. Are. Enough.

It's about self-acceptance. Acknowledging both your imperfections and your mistakes, as well as the fact that you're genuinely working on it.

You're enough kase sa kabila ng nararamdamang mong pressure na mag conform sa society's standards - you're following your own steps.You are enough simply because you're here, getting up everyday, trying to make things work for the better. You are enough because despite all that life has thrown at you - you've taken most of it with a smile and enjoy your life. You still helping others and you still striving to be a better person. That's the most important, right?

Start saying this to yourself..

"Yes, she is beautiful. But so am I."

"Yes, I don't look like that person, kase hindi naman ako yung taong yun. I am me and hindi ko mababago yun. But why would I want to be them when I can be me?"

"I must learn to love the person I am, because I'm going to be this person for the rest of my life, so why not make this an enjoyable life?"

You are worthy. You are Blessed. You are Enough.

Love, Rhayne.