Chapter 12

OurMidnightMemory thank you so so so much for all you do! Your such an amazing person and I cannot thank you enough. People go check out her Ahkmenrah fan fic it is so good you'll live it like I do.

I stood at the entrance of Ahk's tomb, staring at nothing but the space in front of me. So many feelings coursed through out my body and I could not but help feel sad from all these feelings. Anger, sadness, joy, but mostly confusion. How could I love something so much, so much to give them a child when I am not even able to comprehend what in the world was going on? The tablet glowed before the Anubis warriors shifted from their spots a little.

Suddenly the top of the coffin was off and my beautiful Ahkmenrah emerged from within it. He got up and stretched a little, still not noticing me since his back was to me. He turned around, my eyes quickly moved to the floor. Only I couldn't see the floor, I saw my boobs. I guess it's a side affect with the pregnancy. So here I am looking down at my cleavage, "Natasha, sweetheart what's wrong?" I heard him say and within a matter of seconds his arms were around me.

He guided me to a bench and we sat down. I nestled as much as I could my body could allow since by boobs have practically almost doubled in size over the course of the month. Before I knew what to say I was crying.

"Sh sh sh, hey it's okay what's wrong? Natasha tell me what's wrong now." He kinda commanded to me. I need to calm down and just speak. "Uhm...there is something I need to tell you." I whispered quietly, he sat me up holding my arms. He looked me over to see if I was hurt, his eyes landed on my chest and a lust filled look filled his eyes. He kissed my lips softly, trailing his lips down my neck sucking at my sweet spot. He made my mind go all fuzzy inside as he did this, his hands cupped my breasts gently rubbing them.

I moaned at the sensation but reality hit me like a truck, before he could go on I pushed on his chest. "Ahkmenrah, I need you to stop. I want this too but not right now." Being a little kid he huffed against my neck before pulling himself away, "I'm sorry, I got excited to see you and your breasts seemed to have gotten...more rounded and I couldn't stand it for a moment." He stuttered embarrassed.

"There is a good reason as to why my breast are a lot bigger now." He looked at me in the eyes, I bit my lip in a nervous manner. "What is it baby?" I smiled placing my hands in his. "Exactly! Baby!" I exclaimed, he looked at my stomach then back to me...silence.

"Ahk are-are you okay? I wanted to tell you that I'm pregnant a-and uhm your the father." He nodded, tears formed in his eyes as he engulfed me into a soft hug. "I'm going to be a father! The gods of Egypt have blessed me again, first you and now our child." I started crying as he pulled away, a boyish grin was so large it made his eyes crinkle at the corners.

"C-can I feel it?" He asked pointing to my stomach, I smiled and lifted my shirt to show my stomach. Large warm hands touched my stomach slowly, afraid that they would hurt the precious cargo inside. "Hello little one. I'm your father, Ahkmenrah. When your born you will be the most handsome prince ever." I laughed a little as he spoke to my belly. "And what makes you so sure that it is a boy? It could be a little princess." He kissed my cheek, "Of course my princess. It could be a girl. I personally think that in nine months we will have a prince." He whispered kissing me softly. I smiled running my fingers through his hair, "I hope that she will have your dark brown hair and your tan skin."

He laughed against my shoulder. We eventually broke apart and sat down on the ground with his cloak around us keeping us warm. He softly sung a lullaby running his hands over my belly creating patters and swirls. "What's going to happen when the baby is born?" I suddenly asked, he stopped singing and stopped his hands. "What do you mean my queen? We will be the happiest family ever, there is nothing to worry about."

I sighed sitting up slowly, "I won't be able to see you for a while and you wouldn't be able to meet your child for some time. And when they grow older and ask where their daddy is or if they have one how am I supposed to answer that?" I spoke frantically. I pulled my shirt down running my fingers through my hair, he sighed "I don't know how to answer that. I want to say that everything will work out and that it will be perfect. I want you to do what you think is right Nat, if it means that you leave for the child's own good then leave. It pains me to say that but if it is what it comes down to them yes, go and get out of here. Just know that I love you and I will try my hardest to find a spell or something so them I can be alive again. For you, for the baby. For us."

Tears silently rolled down my cheek, I wiped them away as I hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry I said something like that. I was over reacting and it was my fault. If you can find a spell to make you alive again I will be forever grateful." He stroked my hair softly 'sshing' me. "There is nothing to be sorry for my queen I will always love you and I can never be mad at you for something like this. I promise you I will try my hardest to find something."

And we spent the rest of the night like that, hugging each other. Giving each other loving words and warmth. I felt secure, safe in his embrace. His breathing was calm, and he rubbed my belly like it was a lump of Sherpa.