Chapter 17

I just had to add this picture in there for giggles so yeah. Now I'm in the mood to go shave a raccoon...is that a bad thing? Sorry I haven't been updating like a good author should. I've had a busy past week and a bad case of writer's block. So this is all in Natasha's dream that she is having.

Hope you like it Xx

Dream part

Pacing around the outside of father's study I played with the diamond bracelet. It was given to me by my love. My Ahkmenrah, it was my going away present.

"I don't want you to leave the safety of my home." he spoke to me with hard eyes. I smiled softly at him wrapping my arms around his waist.

I looked around the corridor making sure no one saw us, thankfully no one was there except a few of my servants running around.

I leaned up and kissed his lips softly, I pulled back teasingly. His eyes softened more as he kissed my forehead, "I wish I could steal a few moments in my room alone with you."

He smiles cheekily at me before pushing me gently against a pillar. He hoisted me up as I wrapped my legs lazily against him. His lips met mine in a fierce kiss, he sucked my bottom lip into his mouth bitting it playfully.
I moaned softly at the sensation he caused me.

A loud cough interrupted us, we untangled ourselves before I smoothed my dress down. It was a dark purple with gold stitching and gold jewels adorning the chest and belt.

It was my head servant Abdul, he went with me on trips all around the kingdoms of Egypt, Greece and China.

Our kingdom was in Rome(don't know if the time periods are right or not so don't hate me if they are wrong) My father was the Emperor.

"Yes Abdul?" I asked calmly, he bowed deeply to both of us. "My princess the carriage and horses are ready. Your guards are waiting for further orders."

I nodded my head to him, "Tell them I'll be right there in ten minutes. Check to make sure all the horses are ready to go to the ship. I want my private men to ride with me and the recruits in the front." I spoke quickly to him, he nodded with enthusiasm.

"Yes my princess. As you wish." He bowed once more before leaving.

"Now where were we?" Ahkemrah whispered sexily in my ear. I giggled as I turned around to face him. "You'll have to remind me of where we were at."

I pulled his face to mine giving him a slow intoxicating kiss. His hand caressed my cheek as we stumbled into the room I was living in for six months.

We pulled apart panting for a moment, "I have a gift for you." he breathed out slowly. "Oh really?" I raised my eyebrows. He kissed my nose lightly before stepping back and reaching into his cloak.

I gasped as he pulled out a diamond bracelet. "Ahk.." I gasped as his smile beamed. "So you like it?" I nodded smiling wide, "Will you help me put it on?" I stuck out my slender wrist, the cool metal gave me a slight chill.

He turned my hand over in his and gave me a small kiss, he could feel my pulse from the soft kiss on my wrist. He gave me a small smirk before kissing the back of my hand, I held my hand in his as I interlinked our fingers.

"Ahk I-i have something to tell you. It's really important." His brows furrowed for a moment before he nodded for me to continue. "And what might that be my love?"

I looked down at the floor and scuffed my feet along the cold white marble.

"Ahkmenrah I am pre-......"

And hello my readers! As many of you know, it's April Fool's Day(at least where I'm at) So I'm just posting part of this chapter but I'll post the rest hopefully on Friday since its Good Friday and I have that off. Thank you public schools for acknowledging my Catholicism, if they didn't acknowledge it then they would be missing some religious people in class.

So have a great April Fools's Day. Pull lots of pranks. But aside from that be safe, smart, stay in school it's worth it. And above all else. Love your neighbour, even if you and them are enemies, someday you may need them really bad for something. And if you hate each other then they will probably not help you.
By neighbours I mean actual neighbours and the person next to you, strangers or people you don't like at work/school. Even random people on the streets.

Someday I bet one of you my readers will rob a bank and maybe a week before you robbed that bank you help an old lady get her cat out of a tree and so she helps you get out of jail by telling the judge that your a good person. If you told that old lady to go away or just pretend your listening to music she may say your a terrible person in court and that you should go to jail. Bottom line of this little thing is...be nice to old ladies, they can help you escape the government.

Love you all

XOXOXO Alyssa