Chapter 15

We soon pulled up to front of the museum, I've probably seen this place a million times before. We quickly walked in, we were a little late and sundown was in about ten minutes. I walked to the front desk and sat down in the swivel chair and slowly moved back and forth. I shrugged off my light weight jacket. Though it may be June tonight was a little colder than usual so I brought my jacket so then I wouldn't have the chance to get a cold.

I was in Capri leggings and a long white top with brown boots(pic on side) I had my hair down and wavy with a headband in. Who knew that some maternity clothing could be so stylish! The sun went down quickly, Rexy stretched his bones before whipping his tail around. My eyes widened out of fear that I and the baby could be hurt. I had almost had gotten hit, a deep yell in Egyptian came from behind me and Rexy stopped all movement. His tail slowly relaxed back down as he promptly sat down like a dog with his head hung in shame.

I got up with a hand on my belly, waddled over to him since that's basically how I can ever get around any more. I put reached my hand and petted his head softly saying, "There there Rexy. I know you didn't mean to hurt me or the baby." A small whimper as that of a dog sounded from him, "It's okay, your forgiven." Ahkemnrah reached my side and placed a hand on top of my belly and the other around my shoulders.

He kissed my temple, "How are you feeling today?" We walked over to a bench as Rexy got up and ran around, much more mindful of his tail this time. "Everything is great, more than great actually. I found out what we are having." At this time Teddy and all the other exhibits had been moving around talking or trying to find something to do. Perhaps set something on fire, a soccer match, or find the DJ system.

I kissed his cheek, "Well it depends, how would you react if I were to say we were having a daughter?" He looked confused and a little hurt for a second before great joy spread across his face. "I would love her just as the same as I love you; I would devote my time to her and spoil her with gifts and love. Wait, are we having a little girl?!" He exclaimed in a whisper shout. I smiled shaking my head.

"No, we are having a son, a little prince." He blinked a couple of times, an unreadable expression covered his face as it went blank with no emotion. "Ahk?" He looked into my eyes, to the baby bump, then back to me. Tears formed in his eyes as he began laughing hysterically while crying. I leaned back a little, unsure how to act by this sudden outburst.

"My love, this is-is such amazing news. I cannot fathom the thought of you blessing me with a son! When did you find out? Who are we telling first? Does your mom know-you know about us and our situation?" He rambled on quickly. I laughed a little at his happiness, "Yes my mom knows about us. I found out this morning. I was wanting to tell everyone here what the gender is."

He finally calmed down and began touching my belly lovingly, he knelt down in front of it and kissed it. "I love you so much my dear son. I can't wait to meet you in a few months, mommy and I are blessed to have you in our lives." I smiled softly at him, I lifted his face up to meet mine. We leaned in and I have him a soft kiss on the lips.

"Oh come on, already! We want to know what your er having now." I looked at my side and saw Jed and Oct climbing up next to me, "Hey guys, I'm telling everyone as a group so hold on." Thy both climbed up on my stomach, "Wow, this is one big baby now. It's like Godzilla is having a kid." I glared at Jed, Oct had promptly smacked him earning a loud 'ow!'.

"Both of you stop acting like children!" Oct had pulled his helmet off and bowed low, "My apologies miss, I was simply correcting cowboy over here."

"Now now Oct, no one likes a kiss ass." His face turned a bright red from embarrassment.

Dad came walking towards us, "Hey dad can you get everyone together Ahkmenrah and I want to make an announcement." He nodded and walked off to the PA system.