Easter

So I'm going to get the second movie this Friday and I'm going to start posting within the following week!!

Here's a little one shot of an Easter moment with the ever hot Ahkmenrah and the little adorable family!

We are going to pretend that Ahk can still be living during the day because that's how I'm going to roll with this.

One last thing. Bomani's age: he was born in November. For the epilogue I put him at 6 months, so it would be May and Easter this year is March. To not confuse everyone and make everything all messy I'm going to have Bonami as a 16 month old. Is anyone confused?😂

Natasha's POV

After I explained everything to Ahk about Easter and why we celebrate it, he wanted to do everything.

We bought at least 3 dozen eggs to dye, a bunch of Easter decorations, and we bought Bonami an Easter outfit.

I had asked Ahk if he would want to go to church with Nami and I, and surprisingly he said yes. Since he worshiped Egyptian gods, I would have thought he wouldn't want to worship my god.

He's slowly realizing his place in this world, and it makes me happy. He's learning everything about the present, and I fill in the gaps between his death and now with lessons.

We go to historic places to learn, and it's great for all three of us because he learns, Bonami gets out in the world, and I get to enjoy all the little moments with my family.

After a full breakfast of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and coffee...lots and lots of coffee. We were heading to my church's Easter services. Ever since Nami had turned one, he's been a little ball of energy.

He's been crawling, walking, starting to do a jog pace, and talking. He knows 'mama' 'daddy' and his favorite toy which is a train, he calls it 'tra tra'.

"Ready babe?" I asked walking into our room. He stood there in his brown pants with no shirt on.

He looked up, his eyes widened at what I was wearing, while giving me a playful smirk he said, "Get in here and kiss me before my wife walks in." I giggled and strutted over, placing a hand on his cheek I pulled him in for a loving kiss.

His hands crept behind me and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him, deepening the kiss. His teeth pulled at my bottom lip, silently begging me to allow us to continue.

"Mommy!" He squealed.

I pulled back quickly and turned around to find Bonami holding onto the door frame with a cheesy grin plastered on his face.

"Hey baby! Did you walk here yourself?" I reached down and picked him up, kissing his head and resting him on my hip.

"Mmhmmm." He nodded happily, I smiled at him running my fingers through his thick dark locks of hair. "Come on baby, let's go do your hair while daddy finishes getting dressed."