Seven- Sunday + Tuesday

Masaru was the first to wake, taking off his glasses and rubbing his eyes. He took in his surroundings and stretched his back out, glancing at the two sleeping boys. Masaru stood up and grabbed the bag that had the food they were going to eat. He walked out of the room and opened it, checking to see if the food was still any good.

When he saw it wasn't, he sighed and walked to a trash can, throwing it out and walking back to the room.

As he walked through the doorway, Katsuki's eyes slowly opened and he sat up the rest of the way. He held his head and rubbed it slightly, blinking to try and focus his eyes. Katsuki put his hand in his lap, looking at his father and giving him a lazy and tired nod of recognition. Masaru smiled at him, sitting back in his previous chair.

"Good morning, Katsuki. How'd you sleep?" Masaru asked gently, taking caution in how his son's head was feeling.

"Like I slept in a hospital." Katsuki responded with little energy. "When can I go home, I have school tomorrow." He asked, moving around on his bed.

"I'm not sure. You may have to miss tomorrow, but you should hopefully be able to go back on Tuesday. I'll ask the nurse when she comes in." Masaru reassured, looking to Kirishima as he sat up.

"Hello," Kirishima said groggily and sleepily, not even opening his eyes yet. "How're you feeling Bakugo? Any better I hope?" Kirishima asked with a smile, opening his eyes to stare at Katsuki. Katsuki simply nodded, folding his hands on his lap.

The nurse knocked on the door fifteen minutes later to check on Katsuki, answering the questions any of them had. She told them Katsuki would have to stay at least one more day, which Katsuki didn't like that much, but he dealt with it.

~I literally don't know what to do here sorry so time skip to when he's about to go home~

Masaru brought Katsuki a fresh pair of clothes from the house, letting him change while Masaru checked Katsuki out. Kirishima had gone home since he had work to do, but he had promised to stop by and check on Katsuki when he was home.

Masaru finished checking him out, asking how Mitsuki's doing.

"We're trying our best. She's barely alive and her heart keeps failing. We believe she's fallen in a coma. We'll keep you updated to the best of our ability." The doctor said, nodding then walking off.

Masaru sighed and met up with Katsuki, then they both left the hospital.

When they had gotten home, Masaru made some chicken and rice for the both of them, letting Katsuki lay on the couch until it was ready.

The two ate their food, cleaning up and watching some movies. Kirishima arrived and they hung out, Kirishima finishing his homework while Bakugo started his. When they finished Kirishima left, saying goodbye and that he'll see Bakugo tomorrow.

~next morning~

Katsuki woke up like normal, taking a shower and getting dressed, then going downstairs to get breakfast. After he finished his daily morning routine, he grabbed his school back and left for school. As he crossed the last road, Kirishima ran up behind him and sling his arm around Bakugo's shoulder.

"Morning Bakugo! Glad to see you comin' back." Kirishima said happily, hanging off his shoulders. Bakugo rolled his eyes and nodded, walking into the school.

As the two walked to class, Kirishima pulled Bakugo away from the direction of class. Bakugo wasn't given a chance to protest as he was getting dragged quickly, stumbling over his feet.

Next thing be knew Kirishima was pulling him into recovery girl's office, having Bakugo sit down while he talked to recovery girl. Bakugi huffed and sat waiting impatiently.

Recovery girl walked over and kissed Bakugo's cheek, fixing his arm and leg. He nodded and stood up, walking out while Kirishima was bowing and thanking her.

They walked to class, making small talk or just walking in silence. Once they got to the door they walked in, taking their seats and waited for class to start.

~

By the time classes were over Bakugo's head was starting to ache, so he went right to his dorm instead of waiting for Kirishima to pack his bag. He sat his bag down, laying back on his bed and closing his eyes.

Just as he was about to fall asleep, he heard a soft knock at his door. Bakugo looked up, rolling his eyes and letting his head fall back on the pillow. He closed his eyes again, trying to go to sleep until there was another knock, to which he grumbled in annoyance.

"What do you want. It better be worth it." Bakugo said, annoyance rising in his voice.

Kirishima slowly opened the door, gently asking if he could come in. Bakugo huffed and nodded, letting Kirishima walk in and close the door gently.

"Hey man, how ya doin?" He asked, standing idly by Bakugo's dresser and rocking on his feet.

"My head is fucking hurting. I'd rather not talk now, so kindly piss off." Bakugo said, not in the mood to yell.

Kirishima nodded in understanding and walked out, sad he couldn't talk longer but understanding what Bakugo was going through. He'd check up on him later tonight, hopefully when his head wasn't in as much pain.

Bakugo sighed and let his body relax, sloppily pulling the covers over himself and turning over, burying his face into the pillows and falling asleep. Just before he fell into unconsciousness, all he hoped for was for things to get better.

=========

Yeah I didn't proofread this, I just saw that this was here and hadn't been posted yet so here it is, honestly I'm gonna probably make the chapters to the point more, idk if I like the way my writing style is in this. But yeah, here's this.

Word count: 949

~Bebe17