Eight- Wednesday

Bakugo hadn't realized he fell asleep, but he woke up groggy and shaken up. Standing up he slowly made his way to the bathroom, taking care of necessary business and getting changed for the day. His stomach grumbled as he exited his room, making his way to the common room.

Just as he was walking into the elevator Kirishima slid through the closing doors, causing them to open again. The two rode down in silence, neither speaking a word until they were walking into the kitchen.

"So uh, Bakugo, you know how your mom is doing?" Kirishima asked hesitantly, not sure if Bakugo was okay with talking about that.

"How am I supposed to know? Stupid doctors won't say anything on how the bag is doing. So he'll if I know." Bakugo replied lazily, still not fully awake. He made his food and sat down, slouching back as he ate his food and awoke more.

Kirishima faintly nodded and sat a few seats away from Bakugo, eating his own food in peace as the two sat in awkward silence.

It was filled as more students came down through the stairs or elevator, but as more arrived Bakugo got annoyed and left early, not bothering to finish his food. Kirishima sighed and finished eating, then took care of his dishes and sat in the couch to talk with his group.

Bakugo silently walked to 1-A, half expecting Kirishima to start running up behind him at any second. He wasn't sure if it was disappointment when that thought didn't happen, but he wished it had. But he carried on his journey, keeping his hands deep in his pockets and taking king strides to class.

He walked in and sat at his seat, letting his bag fall to the ground as he slouched down in his chair. Letting his head fall to the desk, he wrapped his arms around his ears, wanting a few extra minutes of quiet before everyone else barged in.

He had a bad feeling about today, but he brushed it off as his head still pounding and knowing all the work his brain would be forced to do.

Like he expected, a few minutes later he could hear chatter coming from the halls, so he groaned as he sat up, getting his papers and notebook for class.

After the bell rung, Aizawa walked in and moped around, explaining what to do and the schedule for the week. Once he dismissed the class to talk amongst themselves, he was about to fall asleep in the corner when the phone rang.

Aizawa huffed in annoyance as he hobbled in her to the phone, answering in an unamused and gruff voice only for him to seem to wake up a few seconds later. He nodded then hung up the phone, standing stiff for a few seconds before calling Bakugo out to the hall.

"As you know, you and your mother got in a pretty bad accident the other day. While you were lucky enough to make it, unfortunately your mother didn't have the same luck. I'm sorry to inform you Bakugo, but your mother has died due to her injuries for the accident. I'm allowing you to have the rest of the week of if you so please, and any work will be removed of a due date until you're able to hand it in. If you'd like to go back to your dorm now you can, otherwise you can stay for the rest of the day. If you decide to stay but don't want to anymore, that's not going to be held against you." Aizawa explained, his eyes reading Bakugo's face for any kind of emotion.

"Haha, very funny Bandaid. Not a good joke. Is that all you needed, or can I go back in?" Bakugo rejected everything that was told to him, in disbelief.

"I'm not joking Bakugo. Your mother passed away 20 minutes ago, they had to take care of her body and room before they could call anyone other than your father though. You are dismissed from the rest of the school day if you don't want to continue." Aizawa said, watching as Bakugo seemed to realize it wasn't a joke.

Bakugo sighed as his eyes watered slightly. His lip raised as he took in a deep breath and he turned around, storming out of the school and back to his dorm. Aizawa sighed in sympathy for the boy, wishing to give him better condolences but being unable to since he still had to 'teach' a class.

Once Bakugo marched into his room, he slammed the door and screamed. He screamed and screamed until his throat was raw, glad no one was in the dorms. He fell against his bed and held his forehead, his eyes wide as he stared at the ceiling.

"Why did you jump in front of me you damn idiot. Why...." Bakugo whispered out, as if he was trying to make it so he couldn't hear himself speak.

He rolled over on his side, and just as he was about to let himself fall asleep he punched the wall as hard as he could, his hand going through the plaster and dry wall. He pulled his hand out and the the massive hole that was now in his wall, along with the red splotches of blood from his knuckles.

Bakugo wasn't in the mood to clean it up, he didn't even bother to look down at his most definitely broken hand. He just let himself go limp as he fell asleep, wishing that instead of falling asleep he would wake up from this retched nightmare.

======

Ooooo interesting 👁👁. Now that it's interesting this might not actually be that much longer, cause this is like the climax-

Anyways, hope you enjoyed cause I'm actually trying to finish up my book I already have going before I publish new ones, cause that's unneeded stress I can't handle.

I'm also not proofreading any of this, so I'm sorry about any grammar, one day I'll go back through these books and fix it. But that day is not in the near future-

Word count: 942

~Bebe17