One - Friday; Brownies

Katsuki POV

I had just gotten to Present Mic's class, since the lunch bell just rang for the second time. I flopped down in my seat, letting my bag fall next to me as I waited for the lesson to start. Knowing Present Mic he'll either speak loudly or yell encouragement while teaching. I watched as the rest of the class walked in and got to their seats. They were all talking to each other and laughing.

I scoffed at that and turned back to the front of the class, looking at the lesson plan on the chalk board. It was basic English. Read through the sentences and figure out which ones are written correctly, and if they're not write them down properly.

I huffed and rolled my eyes, reaching down to my bag, picking it up and placing it on my lap. As I was unzipping my bag to get out an eraser and pencil, Present Mic shouted loudly to get all of our attention.

I jumped at the sudden loud noise, just like everyone else did.

"I just peepeed in my pants." Grape bastard whined out. I snorted quietly as I grabbed what I needed for the lesson.

"Mineta, please go to the restroom and clean yourself up." Present Mic said quieter. I could tell he was holding back from laughing, trying to 'keep it professional' or whatever.

He ran out of the class holding his crotch, and as soon as he closed the door behind him we all bursted out laughing, but I kept mine low since I had a reputation to keep as the badass blonde bitch of class 1-A.

Present Mic actually had tears falling from his eyes. He wiped them away and started the lesson, giving the obvious directions that were already on the board. I started writing down the sentences and changing what needed to be changed as he kept explaining.

He finished a minute later, letting the class get to work independently. Obviously, the extras that call themselves my friends were talking about the answers. I snarled a bit at the volume in this classroom, it's astronomical. How the hell am I supposed to concentrate when everyone is constantly yapping?

"Oi! Can you extras shut the hell up?! How the hell is anyone supposed to be able to concentrate with your constant yapping?!" I shouted as I slammed my hands down on the desk and snapped my head towards everyone. I was immediately scolded by Four Eyes, but what else should I expect.

"Bakugo-kun! That is not the way a future hero should be talking! Though they should be quiet, learn to adapt to your surroundings!" He said loudly, chopping his arms in every direction possible.

"You're no better Four Eyes." I said harshly as I turned back to my work.

I smirked when there was no more noise. Good. Maybe they just need some harsh convincing every once in a while.

I finished the sentences within ten minutes, it wasn't that fucking hard. I pushed the paper to the side of my desk, then leaned against my arms. I huffed and looked at the clock, wanting to leave this damn school so I can go home.

There was still another half hour before class ends and we can pack to leave for the weekend, but I had nothing to do. So I decided to push some peoples buttons for my own joy and happiness.

I smirked and sat up, then leaned back in my seat and propped my feet up on the desk. I leaned my head back to get in Deku's way, and I heard him grumble but say nothing, pussy. There was an immediate reaction. I heard a chair get pushed back and I turned over smugly to see Four Eyes fuming. There was practically smoke coming out of his ears. It made my smirk widen.

"Bakugo! Take your feet off of that desk now!" He lectured, separating his finger for once in his life to point at my feet.

"Hah?" I questioned like I didn't just hear exactly what he said. It's fun to fuck with people.