Escape Room

Welcome to; more detailed Jaya oneshot book!

This is requested by JamesTheSwagg3r

Jay and Nya do an escape room!

NOTE: I've never done an escape room and simply asked my dad what they're about xD

ANOTHER NOTE: Sorry if this isn't what you wanted.

~~~

Jay shivered and gulped.

Why am I doing this?

Well, the reason that he was doing this because of Nya.

It was the Water Master's 18th birthday today, and Jay had made it a mission to make it the best birthday ever, considering she was now a legal adult. (even if she's gonna end up getting a puppy in the next few days.)

He had first started off planning her birthday months before, simply because he didn't want to mess up on the day. He loved her, and wanted her to be happy. So he first decided to ask her family was she had been wanting since a young child. And according to Kai, she wanted a Kimono. A purple and blue one specifically. Apperantly, when the siblings were looking for homes, they found a shop and Nya fell in love with the colour combination of the clothing. And since her family do occasionally wear their cultural clothing, Jay would agree to buying one for her.

But there's one problem; Jay worries a lot about this.

He worries that he's gonna give Nya the wrong present and she's gonna get offended, and that she'll leave him and never love him again and-

But eventually he had gathered up the courage to give her the present and pray that she liked it.

Nya was just waling past with Lloyd, when she saw her boyfriend standing by the front door nervously, having just took off his shoes and entered into the monerstary.

Nya looks over at Lloyd. "I'll catch you up in the kitchen in a minute." She says. Lloyd nods and walks away, giving the young couple some space to talk.

The brown-eyed girl walked up to her boyfriend and waves. "Hey, Jay." She greets him, a smile on her face.

Jay blushes at her forever beauty, soft smiling as he waved back. "H-Hey Nya." He replied. After all these years..he still has a mix up of words around her? Yep, she's definitely the one he wants to marry.

"Happy birthday..to my hero." The lightning master adds on, holding out the box in front of him and into Nya's view. However, the mentioned girl didn't take the box yet, instead she was looking into Jay's eyes with the most wholesome, and what Jay would say, adorable smile ever. She hugged him gently, being careful so the box stays in the boy's grip.

"Thank you." Nya muttered, her soft voice muffled due to her face resting on his shoulder. "You're my hero too."

Jay blushed and kissed her forehead gently, before pulling away and grabbing her hand with his free one. "Now, Nya.."

Nya's facial expression changed when she saw the nervous look on his face. Was Jay okay? Did she hurt him? Was he hiding something?

"What is it?" Nya cut off him, squeezing his soft hand gently.

Jay gestured to the box in his hand as their eyes locked onto it. He swallowed. "I got you a gift..and it's taken me a while to finally find the one you really wanted, a-and I'm so sorry if you don't like it-"