Love at it's finest♠

When I first saw you...

My eyes gaped so wide, eating up such a wonderful sight.

My lips slipped ajar, letting all the watery drool fall.

My hands laid at my sides, my feet almost paralyzed.

It was as if your beautiful features had glued me still in that silent theatre.

Lips moist, nose breathtakingly straight and your eyes were so bright when they swung my way.

A smile had graced your lips and all I could do was humiliatingly panic.

My eyes left yours, hitting the polished floors, my hands latched behind my back, my heart created havoc.

My ears were disturbed by its blaring beat, but nothing could've told me that it was your feet and I believed.

A "hey" had been your first word and the silence I created was completely awkward.

My heart constricted and it felt as though my tongue was tied around it. I couldn't breathe, couldn't make a sound, but that all changed when you told me to "calm down."

I finally looked up when the noise of my silence became too much, so a breathless and a whispered "hi" had graced the air from my lips that remained so red and lush.

Again and again you smiled and you talked out the night until the comfort I felt couldn't be denied.

I showed you my true self, told you what my heart felt and you had accepted each without damaging my headspace.

Now two years had passed and whenever I see you...

My eyes gape so wide, eating up such a wonderful sight.

My lips slip ajar, letting all the watery drool fall.

My hands always lay at my sides, my feet almost every time, paralyzed.

...

..

.

Summary: Not needed, but gosh, isn't this love...?

.