If only you had agreed to go with her and your father when they had left the house instead of staying with your mother, then maybe, just maybe, she wouldn't have felt so lonely and abandoned and she wouldn't have felt so torn and far away from her own sister. That was one of the reasons she would probably be forever mad at you. The fact that you left her alone while she needed to face such big differences.

"BreeAhn, do you hear me? I am talking to you!" Her father rose his voice as he had been talking to her but Bree had slipped into her thoughts without her even realizing. Thoughts from which she returned rather abruptly as his loud voice shook her consciousness.

"Yes, I am sorry father. What were you saying?" She smiled at him, ignoring the fact that he had yelled at her while in a public place.

"Pay attention when people talk to you! You are not a kid to keep spacing out! When will you get more mature?!" He scolded and she just lowered her head and apologized, acting just like she always had to act in such situations.

"Now, now, that's enough honey. She is young, she has the right to daydream too. Come on, let's go continue our shopping. Okay?" Bobae interfered and grabbed her husband's arm, calming the waters smoothly the same way she did most times, and then she winked at BreeAhn as to let her know that she had no need to worry or let her mood get spoiled by this.

Ray...I really would like to get away with you as quickly as possible.

BreeAhn had thought at that instant, as her boyfriend was the only positive thing in her life and a ray of hope for a future out of her house and hopefully her father too.

---time skip---

You have been following Jimin around while taking notes of every thing he was to do while acting, exactly as he had ordered you to do. An order that didn't prove as easy as it sounded because you weren't sure of what exactly to keep notes of and what not but also you couldn't stop your mind from getting sidetracked by other thoughts that kept crossing your mind while observing him.

From the moment he had filmed that early morning accident scene, his aura felt different. He seemed as professional and focused on his work as per usual, as DongMin claimed when you had asked him if he always acts like that, however, there was something more to him that felt different to you.

You couldn't exactly pinpoint what it was nor you could be sure that it wasn't just your imagination cause you surely didn't know him well enough to know his regular behavioral patterns but your gut kept bugging you for some reason that there was something more to him than the eye may meet.

Something in his eyes just felt different. From the moment he had looked at you after finishing that scene you had felt it. A fearful aura that had yet to disappear from him despite that it was now afternoon.

Leaving that aside there was one more thing that had made you wonder about him and that was his endurance. He had yet to get a break from early morning and had managed to get just some gulps of water here and there as they jumped from one scene to another, scenes that had emotional gaps with each other and were even completely contradicting sometimes, from fluffy moments to sad moments, to happy or anxious ones, they had to film every scene that was planned to happen in this set, today, resulting to many changes of clothes, makeup, and environmental props.

Considering the exhaustion that such a thing may bring to someone both physically and mentally, Jimin didn't seem to break out of focus or portray any sight of tiredness even for a second and that sure seemed fascinating as it was weird to you.

Definitely workaholic.

You had concluded as you left a yawn to escape your lips, feeling tired and sleepy as it seemed like the restless nights you had gone through were finally catching up to you.

After taking a look around you tried to not let your sleepiness take over you but despite your try, you found your eyes closing again and again, to the point that you knew that you needed to take some rest, even if it was for some mere minutes.

I hope no one notices that I am not around.

You thought as you decided to sneak away for a moment and go to the van which as you had noticed till now, was left unlocked. Only DongMin visited from time to time, taking and leaving papers or clothes that Jimin had used so that seemed like the best and nearest place for some privacy and closure where you could close your eyes and steal some minutes of sleep.

You smoothly managed to get to the van, without anyone noticing you then you got in and closed the door, feeling secured behind the black windows from which no one could see in. You stretched your body tiringly once inside, seating at the back seat then you left your bag and the notebook with the pen you have been holding all day and laid on the seats, not losing any time.

Your eyes closed immediately and despite the not so comfortable position you drifted to sleep quite easily, not because you were someone that usually falls asleep easily but because it had been four days you hadn't had more than three to four hours of sleep a day. You felt almost happy that you finally were feeling sleepy even though this sure was not the right moment and if Jimin was to find out that you were slacking he sure may not like that fact.

That precious sleep however was soon disturbed as someone entered the vehicle and sat on the front seat, the sound of the door closing being what had awoken you, as you were someone that had a light sleep and heard things easily.

"Yes, this is Mr. Park Jimin's manager, who is this?" You heard DongMin's voice and your eyes woke up more along with your focus that returned to its fully awoken state.

"You want to hire me? But I already have a job. I am sorry but I am highly satisfied with my current-" DongMin spoke after a bride silence that meant that the other person - whoever was that had called him- was telling him something that seemed like a work proposal which he was about to deny, yet for some reason, he halted his words, making you peek out from the back seat and take a glance at him that was looking ahead.

"Eh...Sure, I will meet up with you. Yeah... Goodbye," DongMin stared at his phone after the call had ended, finding that phone call weird.

"SUN entertainment wants to work with me? That sure is weird." He mumbled to himself before grabbing the thing he had came to take from his car then stepped out, oblivious to your presence and the fact that you had heard everything.

SUN entertainment...The same that the elevator guy visited today.

You quickly made the connection and hurried to grab your phone in order to continue that check that you never had the chance to finish. Now having a lead where to start from as you typed on the search bar about artists that are under SUN entertainment.

The list was huge as the company had some of the most well-known artists in the acting and singing industry, making it a rival company with the one Jimin was assigned under which went by the name A.N.G.L entertainment company or as people called it among them, Angel company. A company in which under you were pretending to be an actor trainee to Jimin's knowledge.

After scrolling a bit through the long list you opened another window and searched for the top male actors of the country, hoping to find some immediate rivals he may have on the work field and there appeared a list of the top five most successful actors currently from which Park Jimin was the first on that list and was followed by four other males from which three seem to be under SUN entertainment.

And those three sure got your attention as they were now yous suspects.

---To be continued...