Thirty Eight

A/N: Please vote and comment!

Happy holidays everyone!

"Andrew calm down." I told him once again. He said nothing as he walked up to the bar doors. Quickly, I grabbed at his arm. "Andrew please—!"

He spun around and grabbed me hard, letting out a roar. My eyes went wide with shock as I looked at him. Quickly, he noticed what he did and let go of me as he let out a sigh.

Andrew brushed his hand along my arm, pulling me in closely as he kissed the top of my head. He held me against his chest for a moment. "I'm sorry."

He pulled away, stroking my cheek. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I breathed out softly.

"No it's not. I'm sorry." Andrew murmured.

"Andrew it's okay. But you have to stay calm. Keep yourself together, babe." I said softly, looking up into his dark eyes. Andrew cracked a smile and laughed as he said, "Why? It's not like another beast will come out."

That made me laugh. "I guess you're right."

Andrew grabbed my hand and turned back to the doors, pushing them open as we stepped inside. He stopped there and looked around, his eyes scanning over the crowd. I looked as well, biting my lip nervously as I looked out for her.

"Excuse me." Someone said as they bumped past me. I furrowed my brows and spun around, recognizing him right away. "Jake?"

He turned around. "Snow?"

At that, Andrew turned quickly and his eyes locked on Jake who was now starting to tremble as he stared back at him. He swallowed hard, holding the stack of dishes with a rag over his shoulder.

"You got a job here?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah I uh I've been—"

He didn't even get to finish his sentence. The dishes clattered to the ground as Andrew lunged at him, gripping his neck by his hand as he slammed him against the wall. Jake whimpered in fear as Andrew squeezed harder, raising his free hand ready to rip his throat out.

"Andrew stop!" I quickly shouted, grabbing at his shoulder. He wouldn't budge, and I smacked at his arm as I tried to pry him off.

He turned to me, letting out a low snarl and I smacked him across the face. He let go of Jake, sending him to the floor as he brushed his hand against his cheek. He looked at me, both in shock and full rage.

"He's not— the main f-focus now." I stammered nervously, taking a step back. Andrew stared at me briefly before glancing back over to Jake, who was scrambling to his feet. He looked back at me, watching my lip tremble.

He sighed and turned away from him, looking back at the crowd. I shot a glance at Jake who got to his feet and backed up quietly, clearly terrified.

"Hey what's going— Andrew?" Kris emerged from the crowd, looking him up and down. Andrew looked over to meet his eyes, his lips still in a firm line.

"Kris." He muttered.

Kris glanced at me worriedly. Are you okay?

"She's fine. She's with me." Andrew replied firmly, not taking his eyes off of him. Kris narrowed his eyes at him, pursing his lips. "I thought I called—"

"Yeah yeah we all know everyone wants Andy. But you called me. Now where is she." Andrew asked angrily, cutting him off. Kris said nothing for a moment, taking a sharp breath in.

"I didn't see her. But he's over there." Kris said, tilting his head over to the crowd. We both looked and sure enough found him sitting at one of the far booths. He rested his elbows on the table, a glass of blood sitting on the right— Jason.