Seventeen ♡

Please vote and comment!

His cold fingers traced along my skin, delicately dancing as he moved down. His hot breath brushed against my stomach, and he let out a low chuckle as I gasped.

"Do you like that?" He asked me.

"Yes." I breathed out.

His hands moved quickly above my head, pinning my arms down. His red eyes locked with mine, studying me carefully. His lips curled up into a soft smirk. "Do you love me?"

"Yes." I whispered.

"Say it."

"I love you Andy."

I sprung up from the bed, sweat trickling down the side of my face. My chest was tight and I gasped for breath as I ran my fingers through my tangled mess of hair. I glanced around, finding myself in my own dorm room.

My head was pounding immensely. I let out a low groan as the pain intensified, and felt a movement under the covers. A cold hand grabbed my shoulder as Andy leaned forward, his eyes worried. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah my head kills." I mumbled.

"Here," Andy reached over. He rummaged through the bed side table and grabbed a bottle of pain killers. Shaking out two, he handed them to me with a glass of water. I nodded my thanks and swallowed them both.

"Do you feel okay?" Andy asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, my head just really hurts. And I feel so— sore— all over." I mumbled lightly. My body was aching terribly and I had no idea why. What did we do last night?

Trying to remember last night was an even bigger mistake. As soon as I tried, my head grew tighter and I let out a sharp cry. My memory was all a blur and seemingly I couldn't remember much. "What the hell did we do last night, Andy?"

"We went out for drinks." Andy laughed.

"Did I drink that much?"

He nodded. "You were hammered."

"I guess I couldn't handle—" I was interrupted as the dorm room door slammed open, revealing a very angry Ashley. His eyes were bright red and his teeth clenched, and he stormed over to the bed.

Andy quickly scrambled from under the covers and quickly told him to calm down, but Ashley grabbed a hold of him and threw him down. Andy collided with the floor and I let out a gasp as I watched Ashley start to swing.

"You— dirty— lying— son of a bitch!" He was shouting in between swings. Andy was trying to grab a hold of him as he dodged his hits, however Ashley got a few blows here and there.

Andy flipped Ashley onto the ground and pinned him down. Ashley was reaching up at him trying to grab a hold of his short hair but Andy held a firm grip and let out a low growl. A growl escaped from Ashley's lips, something that shocked me.

Considering Andy was the alpha of the group, no one dared snap back at him after he let out a roar or even a growl. Andy was surprised as well, but still held a firm grip. "Let's take this to the hall, shall we?"

Ashley grinned angrily. "No."

"Suit yourself." Andy shrugged. Swiftly, he stood up and yanked Ashley to his feet, holding him by the collar of his shirt. He dragged him out as he struggled to fight back and shut the door behind the two of them. Shocked, I scrambled to my feet and headed to the door.

The sudden rush to my head hit me hard. I clutched onto the edge of the bed as I let out a low groan. My legs felt weak as I tried to stand straight, and the room around me started to blur in and out. Without even feeling it, I quickly ran to the garbage can and hurled.

"Hey, you okay?" Andy asked, walking back into the room. I nodded my head weakly, letting out another round of it into the can. Andy came by my side and rubbed my back gently, letting out a soft hush.

"What happened?" I choked out.

"Ah you know Ashley. He always makes a scene out of nothing." Andy laughed as he rolled his eyes and shook his head. I shrugged my shoulders and asked him for the water.

He got up and grabbed it for me, quickly coming back to my side as he helped me up into the bed. I nodded my thanks to him and took a large gulp of water, rubbing my head as I swallowed it. "I don't know what's gotten into me, but I feel like shit."

"Drank too much?" Andy asked.

I looked at him. "I drank last night?"

Andy nodded his head. "Yeah, you were pretty hammered last night." He let out a light chuckle as he ran his fingers through his hair. My eyes widened— I don't remember drinking at all last night."

Andy simply shrugged and let out a chuckle. He slid his arm around me and pulled me in close, letting me rest my head on his chest. Andy turned on the television and flipped through the channels before settling for a comedy. He adjusted himself and tightened his grip on me, rubbing my arm gently.

"I feel like death." I muttered.

"We have a whole day to relax." Andy murmured softly as he leaned forward, placing a gentle kiss on my head. I hummed softly to myself. The thought of him in general made my heart race— I loved him with all of my heart.

Yet, there was something sitting at the bottom of my stomach— something unsettling. Was it doubt? But, doubt of what exactly? Quite honestly, when Ashley barged in and started screaming, his words were still echoing in my head.

"You dirty lying son of a bitch!"

What did Andy do that was so dirty? And what did he even lie about? Andy would never lie to me nor would he lie to his best friend. The only dirty action I could think of would be to sleep with someone else— someone from Ashley's past I presume. But, he would never cheat on me.

Would he?

A/N: Hello yes I'm back. I'm so sorry for the delay, however I had a lot going on— prom, graduation, college things. Finally I'm back to writing and hope to update weekly again! Hopefully you all still read this. I know this chapter is short but there's a lot more planned.