Nine ♡

Please vote and comment!

"So I was right?" I asked Andy, taking a bite of my pancakes. Andy shot me a glare and rolled his eyes as he cut into his omelet. We stumbled back home last night at roughly midnight, and the minute we hit the dorm room we passed out.

Ashley crashed right with us, sleeping in the bed he claimed to be his now. He brought one of the many girls he had that night. When we woke up this morning, Ashley disappeared the next morning as did his one night stand.

Andy insisted on taking me out to a little restaurant just down the street from campus. Neither of us had classes today, and he thought it might "cure my hangover" as he put it.

"How did I not know?" Andy asked, half to me half to himself. He let out an irritated sigh before going back to his omelet. I swallowed my food before asking, "What does it matter? Shouldn't you be happy you have a fellow beasty friend?"

Andy looked up. "Really— beasty?"

"Shut up." I laughed.

Our server came back, asking how the food was. We both nodded our heads and thanked her, watching her walk away. She was a tall, young blonde girl— maybe twenty? Her hair that was tucked high in a pony tail still fell just shy of her lower back.

"No, now I have three people to worry about hurting you." Andy grumbled, swallowing another bite of food. I furrowed my brows and asked him, "Three? We have Jake, and now Damien— but I doubt he'd hurt me. Who's the third person?"

Andy looked at me. "Uh— me."

I rolled my eyes. "You wouldn't."

"Already do every day." Andy tapped at the base of his neck, letting out a low sigh. I set my fork down, letting it clatter against my plate. Andy glanced up and I shook my head.

"Can you stop giving yourself a hard time every single day?" I asked him, folding my arms over my chest. Andy leaned back in his seat and set down his napkin. He gave a shrug. "I mean, it's my fault you want more considering you're around me every five seconds."

"Yeah but you shouldn't have to go through pain to help your boyfriend." He shot at me, a bit angry. I was taken aback by his tone. Andy must have noticed because immediately after he let out another sigh. "I'm sorry. I just don't want to have to add another person to worry about hurting my beautiful princess."

"Jake won't touch me— he's terrified of you. And Damien, I really don't think he's ever hurt me Andy." I told him. Andy opened his mouth to say something but I beat him. "Andrew has not hurt me in months, and neither have you. So shut up— and eat."

"Besides you should be somewhat proud of yourself. You didn't shift last night, even after the sun had set." I added, lowering my voice. Andy raised his brows and paused for a moment, clearly thinking about it. He shrugged his shoulder and continued to eat his food.

Our waitress came by once more, slipping the check under one of our plates. I grabbed it first and stuck my tongue out at Andy. He gave a smirk and reached out, but I still had it. I locked eyes with him but then looked at his hand that he rose, seeing the check stuck in his fingers. I looked at my own hand in shock, seeing it empty.

"How the hell—?"

"You're super cute. I'm super fast." Andy said as he grabbed his card out. I rolled my eyes and put on a pout— he never let me pay. Andy handed the check to our waitress and looked at me with a smirk. "I love you."

"I'm questioning my love for you."

Andy clutched at his chest. "My heart!"

"Fuck off." I laughed. He chuckled and reached over the table, pulling my arms from my chest. Andy held my hands and gave me that soft, puppy dog look. "You can't be mad at the puppy dog eyes."