Ultimate Moves

A/N: I'm not dead! Sorry everyone for the huge delay. By the way, I had a LOT of questions about the quirk. It's just matter that he can create and he named it dark matter. It's not 'real' dark matter.

That's all I had to say, enjoy the chapter!

It was barely light when Momo awoke, she immediately wanted to go back to sleep. Despite the fact the blanket had slipped during their sleep and was now covering their lower parts only, thus leaving their naked chests exposed to the chilly air of the morning, she was still warm as Y/n's body was firmly pressed against her. Their positions had somehow been reversed along the night and Y/n was now the one snuggling up at Momo's body, half on top of her. His face was buried in the crook of her neck, his hot breath tingling her neck and his body heat giving her the perfect temperature.

As much as Momo wanted to simply pull the cover back over their body and melt into her boyfriend's embrace as she closed her eyes again and drifted back to sleep, she knew it was a better idea to go ahead and wake up. Although Mr. Aizawa had granted them permission to sleep together, both teens had mutually agreed that they'd remain discrete about their sleeping arrangements rather than having it gossiped around the school. It'd prove to be a delicate task, especially since a certain pink girl resided on the same floor. And they knew they couldn't hide it from others indefinitely, but the later the better. For the time being, Momo just treasured this little privileged moment she was spending with her boyfriend, although he was still in the unconsciousness of his sleep.

Y/n awoke by the familiar yet satisfying feeling of his girlfriend's delicate hand stroking his hair. Momo could tell he was awake when she felt his lips twist in a smile against her neck.

He spoke first, if one could call it speaking since his voice, sounding muffled against his significant other's neck, was a mixture of mumbling and groaning. "Mmmph... time for school already?"

Momo giggled softly as she responded to him. "No, not really. It's still early."

"Then why are you awake?" He demanded as he sunk down further in his girlfriend embrace.

"I need to head back to my room before everyone wakes up, so they don't notice I've been sleeping with you. But I wanted to spend some time with you before I have to go." She spouted passionately while she kept threading her hand through his hair.

"Mmmm... Love... you." Y/n mumbled. He truly loved every aspect of her. How could he not? Momo was all tenderness and innocence, and everything about her was perfect. In all honesty Y/n still didn't feel like he deserved Momo, but he knew she would say the same about herself.

Of course he deserved her, as so she deserved him.

Because they both loved each other, with all their being, and were meant to be together since the day they met.

Momo's heart melted at how adorable her boyfriend looked and sounded. One more thing that she particularly loved about him was how he behaved when it was only the two of them. Certainly he was always caring and loving to her, but whether he realized it or not, he was way smoother when they were in private. And Momo loved it because it was a facet of his personality that he never showed to anyone but her.

"Awww I love you too, Y/n." Momo cooed back. The two lovers remained still for a moment, nustled one against another in a comforting embrace. Y/n could hear her heart beat through her chest in a calm manner, also she kept fondling his hair, thus soothing him.

"You remind me of my mother, stroking my hair this way."

A smile outlined on Momo's figure at his comment. She felt overwhelmed with a slightly melancholic happiness. In response, she could've told him how much she loved him. Words came easily to her mind, as a logical continuation, however, they were futile compared to how she felt and what she actually wanted to say. Sometimes, actions just had more value than any word. So she just pressed a kiss on his head.