Summer Training Camp

Momo's POV

I stir awake from my sleep earlier than usual. I smile remembering it's today we're going to the summer camp. I feel a hand running through my hair and stroking them softly. I lift my head from Y/n's chest and look at his face. His beautiful ruby eyes stare at me lovingly and he smiles.

"Morning beautiful." He whispers softly.

"Hey baby." I respond lovingly before gently putting my lips on his for a soft kiss. Then I bury my head into the crook of his neck and tighten my grip on his chest hugging him tightly. He leans down and kisses my forehead.

"Any reason for you being this happy today?" He questions me.

"The summer camp of course! Aren't you excited about it?" I ask.

"I guess I'm a bit enthusiastic. But it's nothing more than a training session during holidays." He says.

"Yes, but we'll be with all of our friends-"

"And Bakugo." He cuts me jokingly.

"Yes and Bakugo..." I laugh at his comment. "But the point is that we'll get to spend a lot of time with our friends." I add.

"I don't really care as long as I can still spend time with you." He responds honestly. My heart skips a bit at his words. I know he loves me, but I love when he's being so sweet and pays attention to me.

"Awww baby, you're so adorable." I coo. I lift my head at him for a kiss but the alarm rings before our lips connect, ruining the moment. "Damn alarm clock." I curse while I stop it. Y/n chuckles before he pulls me into a kiss. I yelp but sink into the kiss, running a hand at his jawline and the other in his hair.

"Five more minutes please." I say in the kiss. We pull off the kiss and he looks at the clock.

"I don't know, we'll be late if we continue." He says unsure. I make puppy eyes with a sad pout, I know he never says no to me whenever I do that face.

"Please Y/n, for me?" I ask sweetly. He smiles and lets out a smile, I smile wide guessing his answer. I snuggle up to his chest and we stay like that for long minutes, Y/n stroking my hair.

After some minutes, there's a knock at the door. "Yes, what's for?" I ask.

"Miss Momo, it was just to warn you about the hour. Be careful to not be late." My servant says through the door.

"Thanks, we'll be there soon!" I respond.

"Guess we'll have to get ready now." Y/n says. I nod and look down. We get out of bed and get showered and dressed, and then we pack our bags.

We walk downstairs and leave our bags at the bottom of the staircase before we go into the dining room where mother is drinking her tea like every morning. She smiles seeing us coming in. "Good morning you two." She says happily.

"Good morning mom." / Good morning Yumi." Y/n and I say in unison. We sit and eat our breakfast talking about everything and nothing. We eventually get to talk about the summer camp. Mother asks us if we're excited about it and basically we tell her the same thing Y/n and I discussed earlier. Then we go brush our teeth. When we go downstairs, mom is standing next to the door, smiling at the two of us. She hugs me.

"It's going to be long not seeing you for a week. I hope you'll enjoy your holidays." She says hugging me.

"Thanks mom, we will." I say happily. She then hugs Y/n, it makes me realize how much she likes Y/n actually, and I'm glad she does. I never thought she would be happy about me bringing a boy at home, especially with the first and hopefully the only one.