Sports Festival: The Fights

Y/n's POV

"LISTEN UP EVERYONE! THE FINAL TEST WILL BE AN ALL-OUT TOURNAMENT WITH THE 16 MEMBERS OF THE 4 QUALIFIED TEAMS!"

'Fights so… Looks like you're having your fight Todoroki.' I think. Some others get hyped at the announce of the last test. I look towards a still grimacing Momo because of Mineta's trap.

"Now let's draw to see who you'll be up against!" Midnight shouts but gets interrupted by Ojiro before she draws the first fight.

"Excuse me. I'd like to withdraw." He declares and everybody me included is now shocked at what he just said.

"Ojiro!? Why?" Midoriya asks frantically.

"Yes, why? The pros are watching us, this is a golden opportunity you can't miss." Iida reminds him.

"I know… but I remember about nothing from the cavalry battle until the very end of it. I… think it was because of that guy's quirk." He says pointing at the purple-haired guy from the general course. "I know everyone is watching us and that it is a great opportunity but you've all worked so hard to stand here right now and… it may be foolish to give it up but standing next to you though I have no idea about how I ended here... I just can't." He continues.

'Well that was quite… unexpected.'

"Ojiro, even if you don't know how you ended up here just show to everyone what you're capable of!" Hagakure says in an attempt to dissuade him to withdraw.

"Yeah, besides if you think this way I didn't do anything either. I just won because I was in Bakugo's team…" Ashido adds to reassure him.

"No you don't get it. I'm talking about my pride here. I don't want this." He says sadly.

A student from class 1-B raises his hand as well, "I'm withdrawing for the same reason. Even if we have what it takes to be here, we did anything by ourselves to be here. Isn't that against the meaning of the Sports Festival?" He says.

Kirishima starts crying, "These guys are so manly!"

"That childish attitude of yours… I acknowledge it! However that means two people from the fifth place advance to the next round." Midnight says.

"During the cavalry battle we didn't really do anything to we think that team Monoma should advance instead of us." Kendo admits. After discussing it, team Monoma concludes that he and Tetsutetsu would advance to the next round.

'Looks like I have one more thing to settle.' I think staring at Monoma.

"Fine, Neito Monoma and Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu will be advancing to the final test. Now the following students that will be drawn will have to fight each other!" Midnight shouts and the screen displays the first rounds.

First fight, Y/n vs Monoma Neito.

Second fight, Midoriya Izuku vs Shinso Hitoshi.

Third fight, Yaoyorozu Momo vs Tokoyami Fumikage.

Fourth fight, Todoroki Shoto vs Sero Hanta.

Fifth fight, Bakugo Katsuki vs Uraraka Ochaco.

Sixth fight, Iida Tenya vs Ashido Mina.