TRAINING

*DAY THREE OF TRAINING*

Momo's POV

It has been two days now since the internship with Edgeshot started.
Yesterday had been a calmer day since Edgeshot taught me the theory about the shinubi. He said it was a loss of time for my training but that I needed to understand it to improve.
And on top of that, I had a surprise visit...

*FLASHBACK ONE DAY AGO*

"Alright, I think we're done for today." Edgeshot says.
"As you've seen today was more chill since I did not spare you yesterday." he adds.
He only showed me the theory, but that was already a ton of informations to remember about.
He essentially taught me the way a shinobi behaves. I memorized the most I could.

I get up and bow.

"Thank you for your training sensei, it was really rewarding." I say.
I start walking to the exit.

"Miss Yaoyorozu." Edgeshot calls me.
I spin around and he throws me kunai which go fit into the wall, missing my face on the way from mere than an inch.
I kept straight and didn't move. In my head I wasn't agitated as yesterday, and I wasn't shaking as well.

"Good. You're ready for the next lesson." he says.
I can see him smiling through the mask. I smile too.
"Miss Yaoyorozu, one more thing." he says.
"Yes sensei ?" I ask.
"Would you please stay here for a few more minutes ?" he asks kindly.
"Uhh sure." I respond.

I sit back, after a few minutes the dojo's door opens. I turn the head wondering about who it could be. Then my face takes a happy expression, I smile widely.

"Dad !" I almost shout before I run to hug him.
"No screams in the dojo !" Edgeshot grumbles joking.
"Hey Momo, how are you doing ? It has been a while." dad says while he corresponds to the hug.
"How did you know I was here ?" I say a bit interogative while I break the hug.
"Edgeshot told me yesterday." he answers simply.

I look towards Edgeshot and smile at him. He nods as he gets up.
"Fine I'll let you two talk since you seem to have a lot of things to say." Edgeshot says before he leaves the room.
"I'm so proud of you Momo, ending 4th at the Sports Festival and getting trained by the 3rd pro hero, that's a big thing !" he says.
"Thank you dad, but I still have a lot of work." I say determined.
"And I'm sure you'll do it great" he answers.

Then we speak for a while about his work here. I learned he was helping Edgeshot to modernize all the operation of the agency.
"It has been a ton of work but we finally come to the end and I'll be home in the end of the week." dad says.
"That's great dad ! I'm so glad you'll come back home." I say.

Since I was young, my dad always moved around the country for his work. Mom used to do the same as they were working together but she quickly decided to stop after my birth to take care of me.
That way he wasn't often home and when he stayed in the city at his enterprise, he came back home late. But the least free time he had, he spent it with my mom and I.

"Enough talking about me Momo, your mom told me you had a boyfriend." he says teasing me.
I'm blushing red as a tomato.
"Well... I-I... do ha-have a boyfr-friend." I stutter.
"Chill out my baby girl, I'm really happy for you." he smiles.
"I can't wait to meet him." he adds.
"I hope you'll like it." I say.
"Ohh because if I don't, you'll stop seeing him ?" he asks smirking, raising his eyebrows.
"Well, I don't think I will." I reply.

We keep silent for a second before we could not stop laughing.
"Anyway your mom told me he's a great guy and he'll take good care of you. And I trust her 100% so..." he replies.
"Yes he is amazing." I say lovingly as I lost myself in my thoughts thinking about Y/n.