FIRST TIME (SEX WARNING)

Y/n's POV

I close the door behind us with my foot as I was still holding Momo. We continue kissing.
"Y/n." she moans out while we kiss.
"Yeah Momo ?" I say. She breaks the kiss and look me in eyes. She cups my cheeks in her hands.
"I love you." she says before we start kissing again.
"I love you too babe." I say in the kiss.

I carry her over the bed and gently lay her down. As her legs were still around my waist I lay down as well, standing above her.
We keep kissing, Momo nibbles my bottom lip, I open my mouth and our tongues start to fight as we get more rough in the kiss.
It lasts for some time. Then I want to try something new, I break the kiss causing her to whine. I smirk at her, my mouth goes down her neck and starts to suck it. Momo shudders at the new sensation. I take it as a good sign and keep sucking the skin.
"Y/n it feels... so good" she moans out as her legs wrap me tighter. She has a hand on my back pulling me closer and her other on the back of my head, stroking my hair as she moans out.
After a while I pull my mouth away and see a purple mark appeared where I sucked. I smile, Momo pulls me closer and slaps her lips against mine. Her hands make their way throught my kimono as she opens it slightly, one feels up to my abs and the other was squeezing my pecs.
One of my hands goes down to her ass and grabs a handle while the other slowly starts to undo her kimono's belt. We break the kiss and I get a smirk from her. Soon it's done and the kimono opens revealing her perfect body in underwear. Her underwears were the exact same shade of red as my eyes, I felt like it wasn't a coincidence. For a second I felt proud to have a girlfriend that loves me so much that she wears my colors in such intimate places. I contemplate her magnificent breasts in her bra.
"How are they ?" she asks blushing.
"Perfect." I reply. I then fully open my kimono. She looks at my bare chest with a grin.
"Enjoying what you see ?" I ask smiling.
She nods vigorously as she bits her thumb lightly.

We start kissing, she squeezes my chest again. My hands goes down to her ass but I don't squeeze or prod it. I just caress it. Now that no more cloth covered her ass, I could feel her voluptuousness and her sweetness as I caressed her asscheeks. I decide to get more rough and start to squeeze it. One of my hands losts the grab on her ass and I drag it up her body until I reach her breasts and squeeze her right one gently.
"Wait." she moans.
I look at her with a hint of confusion. Her hands go on her back and she unclasps her bra and throws it away.
"Better now." she says with a slight blush.
Now there is no more barrier between my hands and her breasts. My hands cup them and I start squeezing and pressing them, all at the same time.
Her breasts were soft, like very soft. And bountiful. Extremly bountiful...

My right thumb drives to her nipple and rolls around it. I lean against her left breast and suck her nipple softly, weeling my tongue around it.
She can't help but moan of pleasure. Her hands wrap my back and pull me closer. Our crotches were now against each other.
"Y/n baby, it feels so big." she says with a blush.
My dick now fully erected springed up in my boxer, rubbing against her panties glistening from her juices since she was already wet.
"Looks like someone's excited." I smirk.
She nods timidly looking away.
"Hey babe don't get embarrassed. I'm glad you're excited. It means I do a good job." I say.
She looks back to me and smile. I lean to her and kiss her luscious lips softly.
She breaks the kiss with a smirk as her hand glides over the length of my dick. I moan of the new sensation.
"Does that feel good ?" she giggles.
"You have no idea." I say.

Then I push her down on the bed and smirks. She smiles back. I push down her panties revealing her soaking wet womanhood.
I run a finger over her folds very slightly but it causes Momo to moan as she never did before.
"It feels so *moan* good." she says.
I smile and lean towards her pussy and lick it slowly. She gasps and grips a handful of my hair in each hand. I stick my tongue inside her which earn me a few moans. I start to swirl it around inside of her. She now moans loudly.
"Y/n *moan* keep going *moan* please." she whimpers.
At first my tongue swirls slowly at a steady rhythm but I speed up quickly. I know I do a good job from her continously moans and also as she pulls me further with her hands.
After a few minutes filled of Momo moaning, I can feel her walls tighten.
"Y/n I'm about to cum." she shouts between the moans. I swirl my tongue even more quicker. Her legs wrap around my neck so I can't escape. Her whole body tightens more.
"I'm cumming !" she shouts.
She cums, her warmth liquid shoot into my mouth and I swallow everything. She gasps heavily. I lean back and then reach her face. She still pants heavily, her eyes closed. I rub her cheek softly and lean to her ear.
"You taste good babe." I whisper seductively.
She lets out a smile as she still gasps. I lay down next to her.