USJ Attack: Part One

Momo's POV

My alarm rings earlier than usual, getting me out of my sleep for the special training. I prepare myself and then go downstairs.

"Good morning mom." I shout happily as I get into the kitchen.

"Good morning sweetheart, you seem happy today. I guess it has something to do with that Y/n, am I right?" She says as she sips her cup of tea.

"Maybe." I say blushing avoiding eye contact as a servant approaches and sets a tray with my breakfast on the table.

I take my breakfast then look at the clock, it's 6:15.

"Uhh, still 15 minutes to go, *sigh* it's going so slow." I complain.

"Jeez, Momo you have to calm down. He'll be there when he's here, you must really like this boy. I can't wait to meet him." Mom says.

"*sigh* I know mom, and yes I like him. Whenever he's around me, I feel safe and...- WAIT WHAT!? You're not meeting me mom! You will embarrass me." I whine.

"Momo Yaoyorozu, as long as you're not an adult and live under my roof, I make the decisions for you." She says sternly but lovingly.

"I'm sorry mom, it's just... I don't know, for me it seems too soon to Y/n meeting you. And besides, he's not my boyfriend or anything so why should he meet you?" I say asking the last part.

"Yet." She says sipping her tea.

"What's yet mom?" I ask confused.

"He's not your boyfriend yet." She giggles. I blush of a dark shade of red.

"M-Mom!" I shout embarrassed.

"Don't tell me I'm wrong Momo, I know you better than everyone else in this world does. That way you talk about him shows you clearly have a crush on him." She says honestly. "Anyway, you should go brush your teeth. I'm sure you don't want to talk to him with a bad breath" Mother adds taking the newspaper a servant provided.

"Yes you're right, thanks mom!" I say before I run upstairs. 'I hope I won't say something embarrassing because of the stress or he'll start thinking I'm weird... and then he'll stop talking to me. Oh my god, I'm so stressed now.' I think to myself.

I stop mid stairs and think about what mother told me. 'Do I really have a crush on him?'

Y/n's POV

I'm in front of Momo's gates. I press the button on the speaker and wait a bit when I hear a voice through the speaker. "Yaoyorozu's residence, what is it about?"

"Ohh hello, I'm Y/n. I'm here to walk Momo to school." I answer.

"Fine, Miss Yaoyorozu was waiting for you, come in please." The person says as the gates open. I walk up the massive path, heading the front door.

'Damn, this place is huge.' I think as I glance at the arounds.

I wait at the bottom of the stairs until the door opens to reveal someone looking like Momo, but older and with more curves and straight hairs. I assume it's her mother.

"H-hello, I'm Y/n, a friend of Momo, it's a pleasure to meet you." I say.

"Only a friend huh?" She says trying to get me embarrassed which she succeeds since I blush. "Anyway, where are my manners? I'm Yumi Yaoyorozu." She says offering me her hand, I gladly take it and gently shake it. Then I hear Momo's voice coming from behind Yumi.

"Y/n!" Momo shouts coming down the stairs. She sees me next to her mother and sighs as she starts blushing. "I suppose you've met." She says a bit flustered as she looks at her mom.