"Yeah. I've been looked at it for a while and I finally decided I want to get it," Jim shrugs.

"Do I get to know what it is?" Ember questions as she looks up at Jim.

He shakes his head and Ember pouts.
Jim laughs and tickles Ember's side making her squeal.

"When do we need to get this thing?" Ember questions as she sits up in Jim's lap.

"In an hour," Jim shrugs.

Ember snorts and stands up.

"Well we better get dressed then unless you want to pick it up in your fuzzy pajamas," Ember smirks.

"Yeah, yeah, stop teasing me about my fuzzy pajamas. They're comfortable," Jim argues as he stands up.

Ember bursts into laughter as she walks into Jim's bedroom.

Jim and Ember put some of there clothes in each other's apartment that way they don't have to keep going back and forth.

Ember goes to take her shirt off before she remembers she can't lift her arm that well due to the stitches.

"Jim!" Ember calls.

"Yeah," Jim replies as he walks into
the bedroom.

"Can you help me get dressed," Ember says nervously as she stares up at Jim.

"Right, the stitches," Jim says as he nods.

Jim walks over to Ember and helps her carefully remove her shirt.

"Okay can you lift your arm a little?" Jim asks.

Ember nods and lifts it as far as she can.

Jim pulls her shirt over her head and tosses it somewhere in the room.

"There," he says as he stares at Ember.

Ember blushes and thanks him.

She forgot she put on a lace bra.

Jim clears his throat as he sits down on the bed.

"You're just going to watch?" Ember questions nervously.

"If you don't mind," Jim smiles as he stares at her.

Ember chuckles quietly to herself.

"Alright," she whispers as she takes her pants off and grabs a hoodie and a pair of jeans out of the closet.

She can feel Jim's eyes on her but the room is extremely quiet.

Ember turns around and Jim smiles at her.

"You're so beautiful," he smiles as he looks her up and down.

Ember blushes.

"Thank you," she grins.

She pulls her jeans on and buttons them.

Before Ember can even ask Jim to help her put her hoodie on Jim's already beside her.

"Okay, this might be more tricky," Jim blurts as he grabs hold of Ember's hoodie.

Ember laughs as she stares up at him.

"Okay. One arm at a time," Jim mutters.

Jim helps Ember slip her arm that's on the side of the stitches in the hoodie sleeve first.

Jim lifts Ember's arm a little bit and pulls the hole of the hoodie over Ember's head.

"Okay," Jim says as Ember slips her other arm into the hoodie.