~34~

"Momma," a little voice says.

Little feet stomp through the house and up the stairs as the small child searches for her mother.

"Momma, are you hiding," the little girl says as she pushes open the door to the master bedroom.

When she sees her mom sitting on the bed with a computer in her hands she giggles and runs over to the side of the bed.

"Momma," the girl giggles as she tries to jump up on the bed.

Ember chuckles as she sets her laptop down and picks up the little girl.

"Hi Ash," Ember smiles as she kisses her nose.
Ash giggles and cuddles into Ember's lap.

"What are you doing momma?" Ash asks as she looks over at the computer.

"School work baby," Ember smiles as she looks over at the screen.

"But you're too old for school mom," Ash comments as she looks up at Ember.

"I'm going to a different type of school. It's not like preschool," Ember chuckles as she stands up and carries Ash in her arms.

"Than what kind of school is it?" Ash asks as she grabs onto Ember's shirt.

"School for grownups," Ember chuckles as she walks down the stairs with Ash in her arms.
Ash nods and looks around as they walk down the stairs.

"Is it hard?" Ash questions as she rests her head against Ember's chest.
Ember smiles as she runs her hands through Ash's dark brown hair.

"A little bit," Ember smiles as she brings Ash into the kitchen.

"Then you need to take a break. Can we have lunch?" Ash questions as she looks around the large kitchen.

Ember smiles.

"Yes baby. What do you want to eat?" Ember sets Ash down in a chair at the breakfast nook as she opens up the fridge.

"Samwich," Ash nods as she claps her small hands.

Ember chuckles, "and what would you like in your sandwich?"

"Jelly," Ash cheers as she watches Ember grab out a loaf of bread.

Right as Ember goes to grab the jelly she hears the front door unlock and open. She looks over and smiles as she sees Jim.
Ash looks over as well and her eyes light up as she hops out of the chair and runs over to Jim.

"Dadda," She smiles as she wraps her arms around Jim's legs.

Ember smiles as she pulls her wedding and engagement ring off, setting them on a tray so that she doesn't get jelly on them.
She starts spreading jelly on a slice of bread.

Jim picks Ash up into his arms and he smiles as she wraps her arms around his neck.

"Hi Ashley," Jim smiles as he sets his guitar case down and walks into the kitchen.

He walks over to Ember and places a kiss against her cheek.

"Hey baby," Ember smiles as she pecks his lips.

"Hi Ember," Jim smiles as he sets Ash down in a chair.

"You're just in time for lunch! Momma's making jelly samwich," Ash smiles as she gets comfy in the chair.

"You only want jelly on your sandwich?" Jim questions as he tickles Ash's stomach.

Ash giggles and nods.

"Jelly is yummy," Ash smiles as Ember places the sandwich in front of her.
Jim chuckles and walks over to the sink so he can wash his hands and prepare for lunch.