~33~

Jim walks around the room frantically. His palms sweaty and his anxiety on a high.
Today's a special day but he's still nervous.

"Ember," he calls as he stuffs something into his pocket.

"Yeah babe?" Ember calls back from the other room.

Jim walks through the apartment and into the living room where Ember sits in a bathrobe, a book in her hands and the fireplace on.

"Hey," Jim smiles as he sits down next to her.

Ember smiles back and moves closer to him so that her side is pressed against his.

"How are you doing?" Ember questions as she brushes his grown out hair.
Jim had decided that he didn't want to trim it, so over the past couple of months he's let it grow out.

"I'm good," Jim smiles as he places a kiss on Ember's cheek.

"Are you sure? You're shaking," Ember points out as she grabs his shaking and sweaty hands.

"Yeah I'm fine," Jim reassures her as she plays with his fingers.

"Just having bad anxiety today or?" Ember questions as she gives his hands a squeeze.

"Kinda. I'll be fine though. Nothing too serious. They're good nerves I think," Jim explains to her.

Ember nods and smiles as she places a book mark in her book and closes the cover.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" Ember asks as she looks up at him.

Today had been pretty chill. They both slept in and cuddled for a long while and then when they finally woke up they made breakfast together.
They watched some tv while drinking tea and coffee. Nothing too interesting. Nothing too boring.

"Go to the beach," Jim grins as he looks outside.

Ember's eyes trail over to the window and she looks out at the evening sky.

"Really? The suns going to start setting soon," Ember comments as she looks back over at Jim.

"Even better. We can see the sunset," Jim smiles as he grabs Ember's hands in his.

"Alright," Ember chuckles.

Jim stands up and brings her up with him.
They both follow each other into the bedroom so they can get dressed.
Ember walks to the back of the closet and opens a drawer that has her swimsuits in it. She picks out a red, strappy, one piece. She rarely wears bikinis, she finds them a little too revealing.

Jim grabs out some swim trunks and slides them on.

Ember strips down and pulls the stretchy fabric over her body allowing it to hug her form in the right places.
Her eyes scan the racks and she grabs a black mesh cover up that's extremely long.
She puts it on and ties it closed.

"Okay," Ember says as she looks over at Jim. She watches as he pulls a shirt over his head.

"Ready?" She asks when he finishes getting his shirt on.

"Yup," Jim smiles as he follows her out of the closet.

As Jim and Ember walk towards the door Kevin begins running in circles around their feet.

"Really Kevin. Are you trying to trip us," Jim chuckles as he stops to pick up the little dog.

Ember chuckles as Kevin licks Jim's face excitedly.

"We should bring the dogs. They'll have fun," Ember suggests.

"Sounds good," Jim nods as he sets Kevin back down.