Becoming A Creepy Pasta

Hello guys I'm back 

Sorry I toke so long so let's get get back into this 

As I said before you have to die twice to be able to become a Creepy pasta  the first time I guess you call it spiritually and the second physically. What I mean by spirituality is , when a person loses their sanity, or experiences something traumatic or live changing and causes them them to have these murderous thoughts, that very moment the life they made before is gone there is no going back which is the first shape. The second time you die you are now in the second shape/stage, and this time physically how? Well when in a close to death situation near the woods a slender brother or zalgo can appear so ask you one question do you wish to come with me? If you answer no we'll they leave you alone and if you die well you die and don't become a creepy pasta . If you answer yes well, they kill you.....WAIT WAIT WAIT... before you spam. They kill you because so your mortal self is dead now you have begun the process of being a creepy pasta. Why do you get killed, well you have to be dead to the rest of the world after all what would people do if they knew you weren't just a scary bedtime story? After dying the slender brother or zalgo takes you and leaves evidence to prove that you died. 

NOW for the second part. After being taken you now have to go threw a ritual which is being injected with the blood of your new leader, which doesn't sound that bad right:D wrongD: well at this pint your just a corpse and to revive you they inject the blood which cause excruciating pain and turns you into a savage (hint savage shape) and you have a lust for blood but the only way to stop this being marked by you new leader, which can be very difficult getting the now new savage, blood thirty, Creepy pasta who is attacking you constantly to stay still to get marked. This is why all creepy pastas have their marks in different place. Some maybe noticeable some don't. Some are even on foreheads and others close to private places. The mark is a signal for a creepypasta to tell them "hey we haven't killed someone in a while I need blood" the clearer the mark the closer the you are the becoming savage. Also being marked also represents your immortality so your immortal now wooo! After being marked you are then unconscious and taken to 🎊the mansion🎊 where most of the creepy pastas live and you are to share a room with the person you assigned to by your leader. If  You must stay in the house for a 15 days so it can attach itself to you and show up when you need it the most. While you stay there you are being tested on you skills, trained to withstand physical emotional and mental harm. Once prepared you know are able to go on mission whether it's recruiting new creepy pastas or killing a small village. During the time there creepypastas learn to get over their past so when battling with some of your past it'll be easier to kill them, tho this does not always work. If it fails The slender brother or zalgo already get notified about  this And will call some other creepypasta to eliminate them but there is consequences   When being injected with the blood of the leader, the leader now knows your past, and know specific thing such as not completing a mission or not killing when you should. This also allows the leader to call them in case there is an emergency. Also while at the mansion you learn life skills about getting about and shit like that in case you don't want to live there anymore and you have permission from your leader. this is where creepy pastas  use their fifth shape so they can hide with the public while also having a job and doing life shit. 

Anyway that's pretty much it now let's get on with the story also sorry it toke so long I was busy with school I've also started a deviantart my username is MAYDAY2DAY