Chapter 16: The Yacht 🍊

Written By: @SmillingAsssassin

Edited By: @Jojopotato808

~Later~

Chrollo stayed for the rest of the day and you two cuddled and lounged around watching TV. Tonight, there was supposed to be a trade-off of sorts. Chrollo would go back to his home and Hisoka's "turn" to stay with you would start. It was nearing time and you began to grow nervous. Chrollo craned his neck over to look at the clock as he held you in his arms on the couch.

"Looks like our time is coming to an end, love," he said softly, placing a kiss on your forehead.

"What happened to doll?" you asked curiously.

"Hmm... You've outgrown that nickname. You're a lot more precious to me than a doll~" he purred into your ear.

You blushed fiercely as he got up slowly and gathered his belongings. You waited for him by the doorway. When he finished, he came up to you, pulled your waist against his, and planted a deep kiss on your lips. As he went to turn the door knob, it opened and there stood Hisoka with a mischievous smirk.

"Good evening, Boss."

"Hisoka," he responded dryly.

"Why hello, my dear," he said, pushing his way past Chrollo and into your apartment.

"H-Hi..." you said nervously, still not over Chrollo's goodbye kiss.

"Y/n, I've missed you! Can you give me a kiss?" he said cheekily, leaning his face closer to yours.

Your eyes glanced over at Chrollo, who was preoccupied with glaring daggers at the bold man. Hisoka grabbed your chin and brought it to look him in the eyes.

"You promised to kiss me whenever I asked, remember (ref, Chapter 11)?"

You went in for a quick peck, trying to diffuse the situation but Hisoka captured your lips, slipping his tongue past your lips and hungrily devouring your mouth. His skillful tongue distracted you for a moment, but you snapped out of it when you felt Chrollo's intense bloodlust. He roughly grabbed Hisoka's arm and yanked him away from you.

"I will kill you, clown," he spat out.

"Ah ah ah, boss~ Don't you remember we each agreed not to intrude on each other's time with Y/n? You're the one who's at fault. It's my turn~" he mocked.

You fidgeted and watched nervously as Chrollo backed down. Soon, he left and you were left alone with Hisoka.

"Why'd you have to get him so riled up?" you questioned.

"It's fun," he responded with a shrug.

You laughed at his childish behaviour and plopped down on the couch. You patted your lap invitingly and he laid his head down on your thighs as you traced the symbols on his cheek. You looked down and admired his muscular figure, stroking his face and giggling when he reached up to caress your cheeks, mimicking you.

"Your hands and fingers are so soft, Y/n~" he purred.

He rose from your lap and grabbed your hand urging you to follow.

"What? Are you bored?" you joked.

"Wanna go kill someone?" he proposed. You cocked an eyebrow, intrigued by his sudden suggestion.

"Like who?"

"Well, the other day I was walking around the pier and saw a very flamboyant party boat. It just so happens that that boat is owned by a black market arms dealer..."