Finale: Illumi 🍋

Written By: SmilingAsssassin
Edited By: jojopotato808

~In Your Loft~

A few hours after you were safely back in your home and the guys confessed their love for you, you started pacing your apartment. In the last twenty-four hours, you had learned the truth behind your nightmares and part of your parents' real identities, been kidnapped by crazy ex-hunters, and told you were loved by your childhood best friend, boss, and new friend/coworker.

Your head was spinning as you walked around trying to rein in your thoughts. As you contemplated the night's events, you realized that Chrollo's confession didn't have as big of an impact on you as you thought it would. Hisoka's confession surprised you because it simply seemed out of character for him.

You know in your heart that Illumi's simple words had stuck with you for a long time now. He is a man of action and rarely voices his opinions and concerns, but when it came to his love for you, he made it known.

You sighed and clutched your aching forehead. Perhaps it took adventuring out on your own and experiencing other relationships to truly realize that Illumi has been the one for you all along? Guilt began to spread in your mind as you thought about what it must have been like for him to see you with others.

"Haaa..." you sighed, "I know the right decision is to choose Illumi. He's always been there for me. He's my best friend and... I love him".

You thought it best to not rush such a decision and finally laid down to go to sleep. Tomorrow you'll take the day to think it over and make sure that you're certain before you let anyone know.

~The Next Day~

After much mental preparation and talking yourself up, you met with Chrollo and Hisoka to inform them of your decision. It was awkward at first but as soon as you got it off your chest, you felt a million times better. Chrollo was sad and gingerly held your hand, begging for a second chance. Hisoka, on the other hand, stormed out of the room without saying much...

After walking around the city for a while, gathering your thoughts and calming your racing heart, you finally made your way to Illumi's apartment. You walked to the top floor of the building and stood in front of his door, tentatively knocking.

As quickly as you could dodge, a needle pierced through the door where your head had been.

"Illu, it's me."

You heard his rushed footsteps and he swung the door open.

"Y/N... Sorry," he said, casting a glance to the needle in the door.

"You couldn't sense me coming?" You asked, stepping into the living room.

"I've been distracted all day. Thinking about you..." he said meekly.

"Well, I came to tell you that it's you. I love you. You're my best friend and I want you to be more than that," you said, looking him square in the eyes.

"Y/N..." he whispered.

In the next moment, he gently raised your face up to his and placed a gentle kiss on your lips. You wrapped your arms around his neck and hummed as the kiss deepened. He guided your bodies backwards until you reached the couch.

You straddled him as his hands roamed all over your back, teasing your skin as he slowly pulled your shirt above your head. He then bit the straps of your bra and pulled them down to rest below your shoulders. Slowly, he placed kisses on the tops of your breasts.

He licked a sensual line from your cleavage up to your neck and began to forcefully suck and bite at your pulse, causing you to let out small gasps as your breathing became quicker and more shallow.