Chapter 12: First Night 🍋

~In Your New Apartment~

About a week after Hisoka, Chrollo, and Illumi had their meeting, you were busy moving boxes around in your new place. The guys helped you find it and it was absolutely perfect. It was a beautiful loft in the center of the city that looked out over all the buildings and even had a view of the ocean in the distance. You were a little nervous, since you've never had your own apartment before, but the guys, apparently had made a schedule that outlined when each of them would stay over. Tonight, Illumi was supposed to be coming and you waited anxiously.

The last time you talked to Illumi, things didn't go all that well (ref. Chapter 8). All the big furniture items had already been moved into the space and you were going around organizing and moving pieces around. Suddenly you heard a knock on the door and only then did you realize how tense you were because that small little sound made you jump.

"Y/n? It's me. I'm coming in" you heard Illumi call before hearing the key jiggle. You walked over to meet him at the door and he awkwardly stood in the entrance just staring at you.

"Oh u-um, come in" you stuttered. He took two steps toward you and wrapped you in a big hug.

"Please don't be so stiff around me. I'm sorry about last time. I just lose control around you" he said over your shoulder. You hugged him back and said softly, "It's okay".

You walked together into the living room and admired the view of the night sky lit up by skyscrapers and the sunset. You were so enamored by the scene in front of you, you didn't notice as Illumi quietly approached you from behind. He wrapped his arms around your smaller frame, one hand securely around your waist and the other lifting and twisting your face towards his as he passionately placed a kiss on your lips.

You twisted around to face him as he prodded your lips open with his tongue. Your soft tongue mingled with his as he pressed you up against the window. Feeling the cold glass against your skin along with the deep kisses Illumi was giving, made you shiver. He lifted you up with ease and you wrapped your legs around his waist, never separating your mouths. You could feel his bulge growing bigger against your cunt and you let your hips rub gently against him. He moaned softly into the kiss and pressed you harder against the wall.

"Illumi, maybe we should move to the bed. We uh- might break the window" you said, embarrassed. He deftly carried you into the bedroom and threw you onto the bed. He removed his coat and shirt and looked down at you on the covers.

"Take off your clothes," he said sharply.

You laughed to yourself and decided to mess with him by very slowly unzipping your jeans. You took your time sliding each leg off, keeping eye contact with Illumi's dark and lustful eyes. You were now clad only in your undergarments and a tank top. You cheekily let one strap of your top fall to your shoulders and watched as Illumi crawled over you.

"You shouldn't tease me Y/n" he growled before ripping your shirt off of you, exposing your bra. Your face burned red as he continued to rip your panties off with a tearing sound. Excitement ran through your body as he lowered his head to your clothed breasts, feeling his warm breath on your skin. He had you pinned on the bed under him and as his mouth explored your soft bosom, his hands roaming all over your stomach, traveling lower to your thighs.

He deftly removed your bra and caught a nipple between his teeth, biting down gently. He let his tongue swirl around the peak before roughly sucking on your tit. You arched your back in response and he slid an arm underneath you, supporting you as he pressed your body up against his. He continued to fervently suck and tug on your nipples as he ran his fingers over your most sensitive spot. He brought his fingers up to his mouth and liked your glistening juices seductively, "So, I can make you this wet" he said to himself.

His long, elegant fingers thrusted past your soaking folds, rubbing the sides of your walls vigorously. His mouth had rarely left your chest, still sucking and licking your boobs to the point you felt like you were being eaten. You were a moaning mess by the time his fingers began pumping at a quick pace, hitting your g-spot with drive. You rolled your hips against his fingers and arched your back up and down with each wave of pleasure. Tears began to drip out of the corners of our eyes until you lifted Illumi's head in your hands.

"Illu, please... Just fuck me already" you pleaded.

He wasted no time unzipping his pants and releasing his throbbing member. You stared as beads of precum dripped from the tip and down the side. He lined up to your entrance and slowly pushed his length in, gripping your hands above your head.

"Ah!" you yelped feeling how big he was. Illumi's dick was slender and smooth but the longest to ever penetrate you, hitting your cervix with ease. He slowly pushed himself in all the way to the hilt and you wriggled beneath him.

"Can I move?" he asked quietly.

"Mmhmm" you replied.

He grabbed your hips firmly and rammed in and out of you, making a smacking sound. He looked down at you as your boobs bounced with each thrust and sucked in air through his teeth.

Illumi never talked much and he wasn't very expressive but you felt his emotions through his touch. How tight and possessively he gripped your hips, the way he plunged into your cunt with so much force, and the way he looked at your lewd figure as if you were some precious jewel. You moaned and yelped under his hold and he called your name when his movements became rougher. You hooked your arms around his back for support and dug your nails into his skin. In response, he lifted your bodies up until you were riding him. You took it upon yourself to grab his shoulders and begin bouncing on your own.

"Ah, fuck, y/n" he said breathily.

He held your waist as you rolled your hips against his cock. He thrusted into you as you lowered your hips onto him causing you to both moan. You were roughly ramming your bodies into each other when you felt a surge of pleasure overtake you.

"Illumiii... I'm gonna, ah- cum" said rasped out through moans.

"M-me too" he grunted.

He tightened his grip on your waist and you felt his hot strands of cum shoot into your cunt as you released your juices, both mixing and spilling out where you were connected.

"Ah, that was great" you panted. He kissed your forehead and stood up to go get something to clean you up with.

Later, he didn't say much but you had a simple snack to replenish yourselves, then snuggled into bed and had a very peaceful sleep. When he was sure you had drifted off into slumber, he squeezed you close and whispered, "I love you, Y/n".