Chapter 5: Date with Hisoka 🍋

~After Another Job With the Phantom Troupe~

    During the heist, Hisoka was very distractingly asking you out on a date and being VERY flirty. You reluctantly agreed to get him to shut up so you could focus. After the team got back to the hideout and Chrollo had concluded the meeting, he asked you to stay behind to talk.

    "Hey  Y/N, I was just wondering if I could take you out tonight" he said, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. You blushed from his forwardness yet declined his offer.

    "Sorry, I already have plans tonight" you said looking down.

    "Aw. Can you cancel them?" He asked, catching your hand in his and lifting it up to his lips.

    "Sorry, Boss, but I believe I asked first" Hisoka interrupted as he threw a playing card to keep Chrollo from kissing your hand.

    "Well you have off tomorrow, so reserve the whole day for me" he said as he winked and departed.

    Hisoka held his elbow toward you and sauvely said, "Shall we?"

    You hooked your arm in his and wondered where he would take you. You two strolled through the city walking and talking, stopping at food stalls along the way. You noticed it had slowly begun to grow dark and after a few hours of what seemed like mindless wondering, you turned the corner to find an abandoned carnival ground.

    "You spiders really like your abandoned areas, huh?" you joked.

    "This is actually one of the places my circus family stayed at for a few years. This is where I honed my nen" he said staring off into the distance.

    You two walked through the park and found yourselves drawn to the center of the grounds where a beautifully decadent Ferris wheel loomed over all the other rides.

    "Ah this brings back a lot" he mumbled looking fondly at the ride.

You noticed the deep sentiment in eyes and leaned down to the controls of the ride and whispered. In the next moment, all the dust, cobwebs, and rust evaporated. The colors regained their original beauty, the flashing lights illuminated the night sky and slowly the ride began to turn. He looked at the wheel, shocked and you smiled wide at him.

    "Hurry, we've got to run into one of the carts before it gets too fast" you said, pulling him to the ride.

You both quickly jumped in and were soon ascending. Hisoka leaned over the side and peered out at the beautiful landscape of the park dimly lit by the ferris wheel.

    "How did you do that? I thought you said your ability only worked on people" he asked in amazement.

    "I said no such thing" you smirked, "I hope you didn't forget that I'm a specialist. I've got a lot of tricks up my sleeve, I just don't like to show all my cards at once" you said smiling at him.

    "Well, my dear, rarely ever am I impressed with others besides myself. You however keep surprising me" he said as he turned towards you. He placed his hand on the side of your face and gently stroked your cheek with his thumb.

    "Well, then, you shouldn't underestimate me" you said breathily as you went in for the kiss.

You took charge and pushed him onto his back, climbing on top of him. He shed his shirt in one fluid motion and you began placing kisses along his neck and collarbone. As you sucked his neck, he moaned (louder than you expected) and stroked your thighs. You then placed kisses trailing down from his muscular chest to his toned abs and stopped to then lick his happy trail. Before you could go any further south, he caught our face with a finger.