Just Chilling

Chapter 28:

Ahsoka POV:

My eyes open and the bright light makes me blink. Again. Again. I rub my eyes and feel arms around me. I turn myself around and see him. His hair covering his gorgeous eyes. I reach up and move it out of the way. He looks peaceful sleeping.

He stirs in his sleep for a while before his eyes open.

He smiles at me. "Good morning."

I sit up on the headboard and stretch my arms. He does the same.

"Good morning," I lean in and kiss his cheek. He wraps an arm around me and I lay on his shoulder.

"Can I leave today now?" I ask.

Ever since what happened in the kitchen, Anakin made me stay in his room. For five days. So it's day 10 here in Naboo. 4 more left. He said, and I quote, 'needed time alone' I was fine on day two but he didn't change his mind.

He looks like he's thinking and then answers. "I suppose so."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." I answer while grinning and kissing his cheek again.

I try to get off the bed but he wraps an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I turn to face him, "Bathroom and then kitchen." He frowns before pulling me closer to him.

"Anakin.." I frown when he doesn't loosen his grip. He grins and kisses my forehead.

"I want you in my arms." he says while planting kisses on me. I smile and then kiss his cheek before getting out of his grasp.

"You're strong," he says with a grin and I smirk before heading to the bathroom.

I turn the water on in the tub and strip my clothes off. Once I'm done I turn it off, get out and wrap a towel around me. Damnit I forgot my clothes.

I open the door and see Anakin leaning on the wall. He turns to see me eyes me up and down making me blush. I feel hot all of a sudden when he looks back at me with a smirk. He comes walking to me and I walk back. I go to take on more step but my back make contacts with the wall. His smirk grows when he sees that.

When he's right in front of me he wraps his arms around me. He leans in, kissing my neck. I can't help but move my head to side. He trails his kisses to my cheek. He kisses my forehead then lays his forehead on mine.

"You're mine," he whispers to me before kissing my lips.

At first the kiss is slow but then as if he has been waiting for this his whole life, his tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, and it’s nothing like I’ve ever experienced.  Every square inch of my body dissolves into his. My fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer.

He pulls away and I'm breathless. He rest his forehead against my own.

"As much as I'd like to continue this, I think it's better you put clothes on. I wouldn't want to see anything you don't want me to."

I quickly tighten the towel around me and he laughs before walking in the bathroom. I go to his dresser and find my clothes. But I find one of his shirts and slip it on. I finishing getting dressed when I hear the shower start again.

A knock on the door startles me. I open the door and I see Rex and Obi Wan there with a grin.

"Well, well, well, look who it is," Rex says. "We haven't seen you in like years."