The 'Mary Sue' effect.

I know that everyone has had that one time where they made a Mary Sue. I have, her name is Dysuki. But ten once I looked at her, I noticed and I changed her around. She is now Dai Lin Shuriken of the Hidden Leaf I guess idk all of her details when it comes to Naruto...

But, aside from my mistakes it's ok if you did make a Mary Sue before. A lot of people do it and just don't realize it. I've done it many times! And I admit to it.

Mary Sue: When your OC is just the best of the very best and she is better then many people.

Me and my friend Ro_insanewriter or how ever u write her name. We fight about this every other day, and I have made her upset many times because I told her that her OC is not proven to be better than mine.

But it's cool, we made up. We have our differences and many other things. But she has a habbit of making Mary Sue's. And if your reading this by any chance I'm only making a point. And then it's not only her fault, it's mine too.

She helped me make my very first OC Dysuki, and I really love her for it. But hell Dysuki was the Mary Sue of all of them.

She had the big boobs, the pretty face, loved everybody, no pimples/acne, had ALL of the men like her, had all the friends, loved animals and always helped them, had a nice big family that always took everyone in, and etc.

Then I looked over at her, and was like : "NUH!! NO MORE MARY SUE!"

So now she...

She still has big boobs cause I do too and I mostly base my OC's from me, her hair is short and ugly like mine is, her eyes are just blue although she's a black person, I changed her background a bit (mostly cause she's an un-finished OC and I'm still working out the kinks for her), and many other things cause I'm writing on my iPod...

An then there was Inz...

He was literally based from Kiba Inuzuka. His name is Inz Kanako. Really similar in everything! Hair, eyes, personality, looks, wait hair and eyes are a part of looks... O.O

But anyways he even had a dog named Aka.

Kiba Inuzuka and Akamaru

Inz Kanako and Aka.

Very similar, and then I was like: "NUH!! NO COPY KISHIMOTO!!!" and so then I changed him.

He has brown hair, green eyes, tall, kind, a sissy I guess you can call him, glasses, a lazy ass, and guess what??? His name is now Jake :3.

And Aka is now named Blue and he is a brown doggie teehee >:3

And that's all I can say about Mary Sue's cause I just see them all over the place. And if someone out there reading this does have a Mary Sue ish ok, I forgives chu!!!!

And many people will too(:

'''''''

ONWARD AND FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!