---time skip---

Jimin greeted 'Good morning' to some staff members he met along his way to the makeup department where he needed to get ready before starting his morning scene.

His head was occupied with thoughts as he kept walking, ignoring his manager's presence and words as DongMin was walking right beside him, informing him about his schedule.

Why was he so out of it today?

Was what DongMin had thought as he glanced at him that didn't seem to be paying attention but because Jimin didn't look even once towards him, it made DongMin understand that his mind must be traveling places.

He decided to not pester him any further and left his side, Jimin still not noticing that he was no longer talking to him. He just silently made his way to the chair that had his name and stayed there while his make up artist started her work.

His hands started to play with the rings he was wearing as his chest started rising and falling in a more rapid and heavy way enough for his makeup artist to notice.

"Everything okay Mr. Park?"She questioned him and Jimin gave her a smile while not bothering to meet her eyes even though she was right in front of him. His eyes even though they were looking straight somehow weren't focused on her and that made the woman perplexed for a second yet continued her job as they were in a hurry to start this early morning scene.

A scene which Jimin had recalled on his way to the set, as he always gives a second look to the script on the road. He reads the whole script once all together and then makes sure to memorize it all from the start and when the filming is about to start, each day he has a different scene, he just reviews a bit of the script related to the part he is to act for that day. And so he had done this time as well yet this had gotten a different reaction out of him than most scenes would ever do.

Why did I ever agree to play this role? I can't even remember.

He thought to himself, slightly regretting the fact that he had taken this role without taking into consideration this scene. Or better say without him having overestimated himself regarding this scene. A scene that he kept telling himself that it was no big deal yet deep inside he feared it.

"Ready" He heard the female voice talking to him, her words urging him to stand up from his chair automatically and proceed to walk towards the set as he was already dressed in the needed attire.

The director approached him and started giving him some instructions related to the scene which he listened to as tentatively as he could then as everyone were getting ready to start he too walked towards the car he was supposed to be riding and which was supposed to stop abruptly after someone jumps in front of his car.

Once inside the vehicle, all it took for his anxiety to disappear was the word action that was heard and the sound of that template closing, which made him concentrate on what he needed to do.

On his face immediately started appearing emotions of hurry and worry as the character was supposed to be rushing somewhere till he was to get in a car accident.

The moment they threw the fake body upon his car, he portraited perfectly the shocked expression and acted once again in an exceptional way that had everyone in awe.

The director's voice cut the filming, happily announcing that they had the perfect scene already and everyone started murmuring about Jimin's talent and the ability he often showed on his individual shots to portray the emotions so well that there was never a need for a second take.

The co-actress took her place on the road, while he remained in the car, getting ready for the second part where he had to step out and see, who had he run over with his car.

The template sounded again in his ears and he stepped out of his car, completely shaken by what had just happened.

"No way" he murmured in a trembling voice as he stood before the body that was laying on the cold cement, back facing him.

His steps approached it in a timid and scared way the same way his arm reached out to the body of the woman in order to turn her around and see if she was still awake but as he did so, according to the script, he was supposed to be shocked, coming face to face with his lover now unconscious.

Yet once he did so, the bloodstains that were running from her head, drove his mind out of his acting zone. The red lines that decorated the skin made him travel back to places he had locked away in his mind.

He had frozen, staring at her and the place had fallen in absolute silence waiting for him to pull of the expressions and say the line he was supposed to say yet he did something that caught everyone unprepared.

Even you that had just managed to arrive at the set after barely getting the time to pass by your home and change clothes before jumping on the first taxi that brought you to here.

Jimin portrait that broken expression perfectly yet he started laughing in a way that managed to give chills down the spines of every person that was witnessing it.   A burst of laughter that started quiet but grew and started getting louder as his face kept portraying pain, suffer, a kind of madness that no one was expecting to see.

And you sure weren't either.

The director cut the scene and his laughter stopped immediately, leaving the atmosphere resembling the coldness of a cemetery that made the morning feel somehow more cold than it originally felt.

"Perfect. We will keep it!" The director spoke, breaking the silence, and a wave of murmurs followed after his statement, words of people in awe and comments of how they got the goosebumps from Jimin's performance.

A performance that took your breath away almost as much as his eyes when he turned around and so happened to meet eyes with you.

The scene was cut, the acting was over yet why...on his cold and straight facial expression that he had on, under that perfect poker face, you could still see emotions. You could see... madness.

---To be continued...

(I was planning for a double update today, not sure if I will make it but I will try. Hope you liked this chapter~~
💜💜💜)