Epilogue

Despite Saya's lack of desire, she went on to become a pro working along side her brother and Bakugo.  She only uses her flames in extreme circumstances, still preferring her ice.

After living in her family's house for three months Saya found her own place.  She doesn't always stays there - she's just as likely to be found at home as she is to be found lazing on Shoto's cough or spending time at Bakugo's house.

Shoto does NOT like that his little sister is dating his partner.  Despite this he tries not to mind too much, reasoning that there are worse people for her to date.  

Rei adjusts well to normal life, and Endeavor has begun sending flowers and such.  There is still a lot of work to be done, but hopefully the family will be able to be civil with one another.

Saya visits Dabi at least once a week.  Bakugo pretends that he doesn't know.  

Rei also visits Dabi on occasions, and sends him gifts through the mail when she can't manage to see him.

A year in to her life as a hero Saya hasn't had to fight Shigaraki, although she knows that eventually that time will come, and when it does she won't be able to hold back.  She won't kill him though.  She doesn't ever want to kill anyone.  More than anything, she wishes that Shigaraki could get some mental health.

Bakugo really tries at being a boyfriend.  Despite his lack of a filter, the two get along well, making fun of each other and sparring frequently.  At times they use the UA facilities and go all out in fighting - their last match ended in a draw, something that neither is willing to accept.  The next fight is pending the administration granting them access.

Saya still sees a therapist on occasion.  It helps her to talk about her problems and feelings, and through this she's been able to work on a lot of her issues. 

Despite the uncertainties of times to come, Saya is truly consistently happy for the first time in her life.