Extra-5 [Unedited]

Start from the beginning

Jiang Bai didn't realize how ambiguous his posture was, especially from behind him, he looked like he was doing something.

"I seem to have wiped it clean. Where else can I wipe it?" Jiang Bai was already blushing to burst, but he asked carefully.

"No, no need, wipe clean, get up." Fuck, Ye Xingwei felt that he was about to be unable to bear it.

Just as Jiang Bai was about to get up, suddenly the door of the ward was opened, and a woman's voice came: "Son, are you okay, how are you." The voice suddenly stopped.

Because Mother Ye was taken aback by the sight in front of her. She heard that her son was in a car accident and was in the hospital, so she rushed over immediately, but she didn't expect to see such an amazing scene when she came.

Jiang Bai was also taken aback, and quickly helped Ye Xingwei put on his pants, turning around to look human.

Seeing Jiang Bai's face flushed and panicked, Ye Mu became more sure of her thoughts. She glanced at Ye Xingwei with a slight reproach. She was all injured and hospitalized, how could she still think about such things.

"..." Ye Xingwei knew Ye Mother's eyes had misunderstood.

Before Ye Xingwei could explain anything, Ye Mu looked at Jiang Bai again.

"You, hello." Jiang Bai watched Ye mother stammered hello, is she Ye Xingwei's mother? What to do if it is swollen? He was a little weak now, turning his head to look at Ye Xingwei helplessly.

Ye Xingwei felt Jiang Bai's panicked eyes. For some reason, he felt soft and relieved Jiang Bai, "Mom, why are you here?"

"You also said that if I didn't know that you were injured and hospitalized, would you not tell me?" Ye Mu glared at Ye Xingwei.

"I don't want you to worry about it? Come here and sit down and rest for a while." Ye Xingwei lives in a senior ward. Although it is a ward, there is no shortage of sofa TV.

Ye Mu didn't sit down, walked up to Ye Xingwei to take a closer look, and saw that Ye Xingwei was hurt, her heart ached to death, and she blamed herself: "I knew it would be like this. I didn't let you go to my side yesterday."

"Mom, I'm fine, don't blame yourself, it just happens that you can have a good rest this time, the company is too busy." Ye Xingwei comforted Ye Mu.

Standing behind Ye Mother, Jiang Bai was a little at a loss.

"You kid, what are you talking about!" Ye Mu lightly nodded Ye Xingwei's forehead, feeling less sad than before.

"That, Jiang Bai, please help my mother pour a glass of water." Ye Xingwei talked to Ye Mu, but he also paid attention to Jiang Bai. Seeing Jiang Bai standing alone, not knowing what to do, he exited.

"Okay, okay." Jiang Bai nodded, picked up a clean water glass from the table and helped Ye Mu pour a glass of water.

Ye mother also knew that Jiang Bai might be a little embarrassed. Seeing her son like this was to make Jiang Bai less embarrassed. He didn't expect his son to have such a careful thought.

"Thank you." Ye Mu smiled and looked at Jiang Bai, very kind.

"No thanks." Jiang Bai said quickly.

"Take care of Xingwei for one day today. Are you tired? Do you want to go back to rest tonight?"

"No, it doesn't matter, it's not tired at all." Jiang Bai wanted to stay and take care of Ye Xingwei.

"Well, good boy, thank you very much." Ye Mu took Jiang Bai's hand and patted it lightly.