The first one was a tall man with brownish black hair, and they guessed it was the father. The next one to get out was a woman with curly blonde hair, and they supposed it was the mother. Third, a young boy who looked about 6 got out of the car. He was jumping all around, and they couldn't help but laugh.

Buford and Baljeet thought that was it, so they turned around and walked to the backyard, but Phineas, Isabella, and Ferb all saw the last one to get out of the car.

"Sweetie, would you grab your brother's backpack from the back, please?" the woman asked as a girl around their age hopped out of the car. She had shoulder length blonde hair that had been pulled back in a ponytail with a large blue bow on top.

"Oh, look, we have the same style! I'll have to go-" Isabella started, but was cut off by Ferb's finger on her lips.

"Shh!" Ferb said, staring intently at the new neighbors.

Isabella pushed Ferb's hand away quickly, feeling somewhat irritated. "That wasn't very nice!" she huffed, crossing her arms.

"Crap, she saw us..." Phineas said as the neighbor girl waved to the three of them with their heads popping over the fence.

"Uh... hi!" Isabella called, and she waved back. All of a sudden, Ferb fell to the ground. "What the-?"

The girl next door looked extremely concerned at the fact that her neighbor just fainted. "Is he okay?" she called.

"Nice to meet you!" Phineas smiled and flashed a thumbs up.

"No, I- nevermind, I'm coming over." she shook her head and ran over. "I said, is he okay?"

"Oh! Um, I don't know..." Phineas shrugged, and the girl peeked her head over the fence.

She looked back up at Phineas. "Do you mind if I-?" she asked and pointed to the fallen Ferb.

"Huh? Oh, no, not at all!"

Isabella got down from the fence and opened the gate for the girl, who walked in and knelt next to Ferb.

The girl put her hand on his forehead and made sure he wasn't sick, and after determining that he was okay, decided to just sit and wait for him to wake up.

He opened his eyes seconds later to find her staring at him, and gasped loudly.

"What's wrong? I'm not gonna hurt you!" she laughed and grinned, offering him her hand.

He took it and she helped him up, bumping into his forehead as he got up. They both rubbed their foreheads and winced, but were immediately comforted by the other.

"Are you okay?" they both said at the same time.

"Yeah, I'm fine." they said once again, in unison.

This occurance caused Phineas and Isabella to crack up, and eventually Buford and Baljeet came back to hear what all the commotion was about.

Baljeet gasped loudly at the sight of the girl IN the front yard. "What is SHE doing here?" he asked.

She looked over at them. "Uh, hi?" she smiled.

"Oh, shut up, Baljeet. We're making friends!" Isabella laughed and turned to face the girl. "I'm Isabella! What's your name?" she smiled.

The girl beamed. "Oh, I'm Emma! I just moved here! And you guys are...?" she turned to the rest of the group.

"I'm Phineas, and this is--" he was cut off by an elbow to the ribcage. "Ow! what was that for??"

"I'm Ferb." Ferb smiled goofily.

"Ah, Ferb the Fainter... I'm gonna call you that now, okay?" Emma giggled, and Ferb blushed furiously.