chapter 22

Damian's pov :

Today I woke up and went to do my usual routine. And then went to dinning area for breakfast. Today everyone were eating scilently and we're not doing any other work. Then suddenly dick picked his phone' did it even ring ,or maybe it was scilent mode ' I thought and shrugged. "Hello... yeah ....we will be coming" he said." We should go " he said and got up. So did the rest and we went inside grason's car.

Dick's pov:

We asked Bruce if we could go as to make it up and Luckily be agreed. So we were waiting for d to come so we could start the plan.  He came and sat. Then I acted as I recieved a call and rushed to the car. "TT where are we going" he asked. "Oh its an emergency" I said and smiled ' shit why did I smile' I thought. I think he understood."tt I mean where are we really going" he asked. I sighed. " We are going to spend time together today to make it up to you" I replied " tt fine" he said and rolled his eyes. "Pfft " Jason started laughing like hell"shut up " Tim said. I joined the laugh too ."what are you guys laughing at" dami asked. "Tim lost another bet" I replied while driving. "TT " be said.

Damian's pov:

I was smiling from inside. "So will anyone tell me what happened to me" I asked , slightly curious of what they will answer. " So when scarecrow injected something into you Jason went to cupcake for help" dick answered." How will she help" I asked." Because she is a magical heroine of Paris" Tim answers." So as I was telling...you were supposed to stay like that for a month and also lost your memories about us " dick said." But with the help of Pixie pop ,you recalled everything and she could only change the month to week, not less then that" Jason added." The first day of you staying like a kid we enjoyed the whole day but in the middle you sneaked from us and went to play in rain. We found you and we changed your clothes and continued to play. In the middle of night you had a nightmare so we came to check on you and discovered that you had fever so jay and tim went to get medicines and thermometer , when they exited you started crying to meet angle which was Marinette Dupain Cheng or cupcake but you didn't know her name so you were calling her angle. I explained that she must be sleeping but you were so stubborn so we had to call her." Dick said .

If anyone were looking at Damian ,you would see Damian blushing light pink from near.

"Jason has all the videos and pictures " dick said. I looked at Jason "can I see Jason" I asked. He looked at me shocked." I knew you love me " he said. I rolled my eyes. He handed his phone and I was watching the videos and photos smiling, but when the - i got dressed up as girl - I turned towards them and asked "why did you dress me as a girl" cold tone."come on little d ,we got scolings after that incident by cupcake" dick said."yeah" Tim and Jason said in union.

After seeing all the images and videos i gave back the phone. And then we spent some time together and went home.