chapter 8

Marinette's POV:
we roamed for some time and after we eat dinner in a restaurant, we made our way to the hotel. I and Chloe head to out room wishing Nino a good bye and changed our clothes to pajama's and went to sleep.

Chloe's outfit ;

Marinette's outfit:

Marinette's outfit:

~with the bat family~

3rd person POV:

After petroling , they made their way to the manor and after they change to the regular dresses they made their way to the dining table. After sitting Bruce was the first one to break the silence." So when are you going to tell us" he asked facing towards Dick and Jason to  explain. As they froze.

"TT what are you guys talking about?" Damian asked."you will get to know" said Bruce." Um now?" Dick answered more like question."ok so we were petroling on our side when I and Jason saw those two where our theam dress,not like our our theam more like Nightwing's and Red Robin's ." Dick said and turned to Jason to continue." TT" Damian said.

"And then we saw two guys following them. So we followed them as they lead the guys to alley and then knocked them with one fucking punch" Jason exclaimed" and went like nothing happened"added dick." Language master" said Alfred.

" TT Who are you guys talking about?" Questioned Damian.
" That's quite impressive" said Bruce." But we have to find more about them. "

"TT who are you guys talking about?" Damian asked.

" I will tell" Tim said while taking a sip of coffee.

~after they explained what happened in the museum~

"Oh" was what Damian said after listening.