Panic

And the winner is Luke! He and Marc both had good ideas on how to help Sang so I needed you guys to help decide. Gabriel wanted to cause chaos so he suggested the no context poll lol. We still love you Marc! I hope you guys like this chapter. Loves!!

Luke

Mr. Blackbourne sent out a text saying to meet at Vic's house. Apparently something happened with the Toma team and we need to regroup. Sang and Wil Winchester are going to be there also. Honestly Sang scares me a little. She's tiny and powerful and beautiful and also as sneaky or sneakier than me. It's insane that she's all of this and a good person.

I'm picturing Sang and I sneaking around to scare Nathan like I did last week when a small body smashes into me. I let out the breath I was taking because of the force. The body stumbles and I'm barely able to catch them before they fall. My hands wrap around tiny shoulders and I'm slightly shocked. Looking down I see the culprit. Sang.

Before I can say anything she's yanking away and in a defensive position. Her eyes are wild and her fists are shaking. Whatever happened has shook her to the core. I slowly raise my hands and lower my head. I've been there. I know the fear racing through her. If I look intimidating or like I'm going to harm her she'll strike. Personally I like my face how it is and have no desire for her to punch it.

"Sang, I'm not going to move until you're okay for me to. Do you need me to do anything?" Her eyes calm minutely as she shakes her head. Her breath is coming in ragged pants but the tension in her shoulders is starting to ebb. I don't move an inch even when my nose itches. No one should feel that level of panic and I'm not about to make it worse.

As her hands start to lower I take the time to absorb the rest of her features. A small button nose with large insane green eyes and a full lower lip. She looks delicious. I shouldn't be thinking about that right now but the strawberry like tint in her cheeks isn't helping. Gabe would hate her hair right now though. It's pulled back in a clip and he one hundred percent believes hair should be down and styled. Boy doesn't understand long hair yet.

Sang finally lowers her hands all of the way and takes a full breath. "Thank you." I slowly lower my own but still don't move closer. She looks better but I don't want to trigger anything. I know right after an attack it's easy to fall into more. It's not fun. I itch my nose and look over her shoulder.

Corey and Wil are standing together watching. I tilt my head away. They need to go, I got this. Wil looks confused while Corey looks hurt. I don't know what happened but maybe Sang will tell me. Pulling out my phone I dial Mr. B. If she let's me, I'm going to take her to Vic's. We can make a stop in the kitchen before facing everyone else. They might be too much.

*Call*

Luke: Hey, I'm going to be late.

Mr. Blackbourne: Why? This is an emergency Mr. Taylor.

Luke: I know. Sang is standing with me and we're going to be late.

Mr. Blackbourne: Do you need any help?

Luke: No, sir.

Mr. Blackbourne: Be safe Lucian.

*End Call*

Did he just- Did he just call me Lucian? He NEVER calls people by their first names. What? Huh? I need chocolate to digest this. Is, as Gabe so eloquently calls him, Mr. Stick-Up-His-Ass finally relaxing? I knew him being with Sean was a good thing. I just don't think I realized exactly how good. Maybe he got some last night? Gah! Did not need that mental picture!!

Now I really need chocolate. Sang could probably use some too. She's just been standing there staring at me this whole time. Neither of us moving one way or the other. Her face looks confused and curious all at once. It's a stupefying look. Her brow scrunches just slightly and her eyes look clear. Unguarded. Magnificent.

I pull myself from my head when I realize she's talking. "-not going anywhere?" A flash of indignation rolls through her eyes before they clear again. Something else is there as well but I can't tell what. Hmm. Shit! There I go again. I really need to pay attention here so North doesn't kick my ass. I know he wouldn't really but I don't want to deal with the lecture.

"Did they tell you we need to leave?" She nods her head yes as a wall falls over her eyes. I don't like that wall, it clouds her eyes and makes them slightly duller. Beautiful eyes need to be clear and bright. She needs to be clear and bright. I don't like that she isn't. "Did they tell you why?" Her head shakes no. Fools.

I let out a sigh and kick my shoe at the floor. Fine, I guess I'll tell the untrusting girl the things I don't know. Fools. All of them are just fools. I love them but... yep fools. "Okay, so someone dangerous is aware the Toma's are here. It's bad and we need to regroup. Everyone wants you to come with because you're now on this person's radar."

Her face screams that she doesn't believe me. I can't blame her. This whole school is dangerous, what does one person change about that. I'm supposed to find out at Victor's if I ever get there. A small giggle passes her lips and I don't think I've ever heard a better sound. Her giggle brings a smile to my face and we both crack up for a moment.

Regaining my composure I put on my 'serious' face as Gabe calls it. "I'll sneak you chocolate if you come with me." A small smile sits on her face as her eyes light up. Yay! Sang walks closer and nods her head. When she's right beside me I smell a light fruity smell. It's amazing and a little intoxicating.

"Deal. If only it could be chocolate chip pancakes. Those are better than just chocolate." My smile widens to a painful degree. I agree, chocolate chip pancakes are the bomb sauce. My head nods enthusiastically as I lead her out to Silas's car. Him and North rode out to Vic's together. A light blush tints her cheeks again as I nod. I hope I can keep her smiling.