They're Back

I hope you don't hate me after but if you do... oh well lol just keep reading. *smirks in author while cackling evilly* Enjoy! Loves!!

Corey

"We can't tell her!"

"We don't know enough about her yet. I know Corey's known her for a long time but what do we really know?"

"I don't understand why we can't just tell her. She already has more information than anyone and will continue to get more. If we don't explain things then she could come to the wrong conclusions and it would be bad." What the hell is wrong with these people? Obviously we need to tell her the truth and explain it. Why would we keep it from her when she's given us so much information already. If we keep trying to hide the Academy then it looks bad.

"Actually Mr. Henshaw I think you're correct. The problem is I think we need to let her ask us. Don't hide it from Miss Sorenson or lie to her but let's see what she can figure out on her own." Why does he have to be sensible here? I just want to tell her everything. Sang used to know everything about me and now she doesn't. I never knew everything about her, she was always reserved, but I knew way more than I do now.

I let my head hit the wall behind me. "Fine Owen, we'll do this your way but I refuse to hide anything from her. Her trust levels are already shit." A small glint of hardness crosses his eyes at my use of his first name. I kind of feel bad but at the same time I just can't make myself call him Mr. Blackbourne. The guy is my age!

Victor and Nathan both leave to head to class leaving just Owen, Sean and I in the room. I look down at the compromised phone in my hand. Sang probably pulled all of the information off of it already to look at later. I would love to see her server. From what I understand she has information on everyone in the school. The amount of time that would take...

I'm brought out of my thoughts by a soft snore. Sean is passed on his desk. Owen's face softens slightly at the sight. I want to ask him whether or not they're in a relationship but I don't think it's my place. As curious as I am I won't push anyone. Owen goes and says something to Sean lowly to wake him up. I feel a bit like a creeper just watching them but they still know I'm here so whatever.

Sean yawns widely before looking over at me. "Corey, care to walk with me back to the classrooms?" Our classes are nowhere near each other what? With a small look of confusion I stand and nod my head. Something must be wrong for him to ask. I nod to Owen and go wait outside the office. Give them a moment to talk.

It doesn't take long for Sean to join me. He whistles as we walk down the hallway. Just before we reach his class he stops whistling. "I-" He audibly swallows. "You and Raven are openly together." It's not a question but I reply in the positive anyway. Guess I'll finally get a solid answer on him and Owen. "How did the Academy react?"

I rub the back of my neck to help ease some of the tension gathering there. "Well, my family obviously didn't have a problem. I think Brandon was a bit confused by the whole bi thing but he always accepted it. The rest of the Academy- well there are not as accepting people everywhere. Unfortunately that includes the Academy. The religious groups are particularly nasty but most people don't care." Sean's face could rival Owen's right now. No emotion present. It's weird on him.

"Is there a reason you're asking?" He looks at me out of the corner of his eye. After a few seconds the stoic mask drops and he seems to wilt slightly. I place a hand on his shoulder to make him look at me. We're outside his classroom now so I know I need to say this and just leave. "Sean, if or when you need to talk to someone you can always call. You can't force anything ever. You aren't ready to talk about it on anyone's timeline but your own."

He nods his head slowly. "That's the problem. You can't ask someone to be ready before they are, even if you are." Oh. So they are together and Owen isn't ready to let people know yet. I wonder if their brothers know. This could be very bad if they don't. North and Nathan don't exactly strike me as the most accepting of change. Not that they're against someone dating the same gender just that changing the norm will be difficult.

"Does your family know?"

His eyes sparkle lightly. "Yeah they do. They have for a while, maybe even before we did. I would appreciate it if this conversation stays between us for now though." I nod my head to him and we part ways. I feel for Sean. At least their family knows so it's not constant hiding. I dated a guy at one point who was still closeted. It's not the best feeling in the world to hide yourself for someone else. I hope Owen figures his shit out before he ruins his relationship. He can't hide forever and stay together.

As I'm turning down the hall I run into Wil. Damn. He's a good kid but being around him makes me think of the she-beast and then I just get mad. "Sorry man." I quickly step back to go around him. Wil just stares at me in confusion. As I'm walking away he starts talking.

"Leave her alone." Excuse me?

"Who? I don't talk to Kayli anymore."

"Sang. Leave her alone. I don't want what happened to Kayli to happen to her also."

Oh he did not just say that. "We never did anything to Kayli except love her. She cheated on us and left us. We didn't do anything to her. We tried to protect her and you for that matter. You're welcome by the way. I'm the one who got you away from your shitty dad in that shitty hotel. If you would have wanted I could have gotten you out of this school also but Kayli said you wanted to stay." I can practically feel the steam rolling out of my ears.

It's one thing if his reasons held any semblance of validity but they don't. "You got me-?" I nod my head harshly while trying to calm down. He doesn't know Corey. It's fine. Everything is fine. "Shit!" My eyes snap open and focus on Wil. He looks like he's about to fall apart. He's pulling on his hair and pacing back and forth.

Suddenly he comes to a stop in the hallway. "Did she find it yet?" What? "Did she find the laptop and phone?" My heart stutters. Wil was the one who stole them? Why didn't she tell me? Why didn't she tell anyone? Oh wait, probably because we haven't told her jack shit about anything either. She at least told us it happened and was helping.

"You stole Nathan's phone?"

"Yes, I needed her to look into it. With everything that happened with Kayli I didn't trust you guys and well... I may have come across some information that doesn't look good but if you bought the apartment it makes sense. And I won't say I trust most of them but you don't lie well and... SHIT!" Oh this is not good. This is not good at all.

"Wil this is very important. Where did you get that laptop?"

"Some contacted me in an online chat and helped me gather the information. He's the one who gave me the laptop to use today."

"What was his user name?" Please don't say it. Please don't say it.

"Opvolto1, it doesn't make much sense but I figured it was just to keep everything anonymous."

FUCK! I quickly pull out my phone and red line Axel so that I'm pushed through and he picks up. It takes him less than ten seconds to answer. I've never been more glad to have most of us in the same building in my entire life. We need to gather and leave now.

*Call*

Corey: Code White! Volto is back. Get everyone out of here now. I need to grab Sang as well. Wil is coming with.

Axel: How do you know?

Corey: I'll tell you when secure.

*End Call*

This isn't good. This isn't good at all. I already lost a brother to this fucker. I'm not about to let them do anymore damage to my team, the Blackboune's or Sang. Wil I'm only helping because he has information right now. I'll probably feel different after I've calmed down but not now. "We need to go. Follow me!" Wil looks pale. He doesn't say anything as I rush down the hall to Sang's classroom.