I Can't Let Them

This one is a little shorter but I hope you enjoy the content. Loves!!

Wil

"We need to talk." I need her to listen to me. She has to understand who these people are! I'm trying to plead with Sang through my eyes but she won't even look at me. I can't let her change and disappear like Kayli did. I can't let her go. She's the only person I still trust.

"Not right now. I have shit to deal with." I watch her storm off with my heart in my throat. I know I should have dealt with some of the issues yesterday but I couldn't. I'm not her! She's strong and amazing. I'm just Wil. I can't stand up to anyone like she can. Sure they listen to me but only when she's around. Sang is the only thing holding this school back from killing each other.

Yesterday I was looking into everything I could about this Academy. Everything Sang had and everything I did. Unfortunately I lost access to Sangs' files because her security resets every two days and I can't copy anything without her knowing. With her so pissed off at me she probably won't give me the new password either.

I'm a decent coder. I can probably out do most people but Sang is insanely good. I've never seen anyone pull off half of the things she does with a computer. Honestly her talent is a little scary. While she does get mad at me I've never been on her bad side and I never want to. When someone is on her bad side they are ruined.

I turn to see a familiar face watching me from a doorway. The sight of him brings back all of the memories of my sister and how she's gone now. It's partially his fault! I feel my face flush an angry red as I have a stare down with one of the men who drove my sister away. He looks unperturbed by my anger and that pisses me off further.

I slowly stomp towards him. "You already messed with Kayli. Leave her alone." He blinks at me in confusion for a moment. Shaking his head slightly his calculating expression softens partially. I don't want to be pitied! When he goes to open his mouth I know that's all that will leave it. Pity.

"Wil, she left us. Not the other way around."

"BUT YOU RUINED HER!"

"Why do you say that?"

"Are you kidding me? She disappears for months on end and when she finally comes back she's different. She doesn't care anymore. She's cold and whiny now."

"As much as I want you to have peace of mind I won't stand here and pretend that my family are the bad guys."

His words make me pause. They really don't believe their bad do they? How many of them were arrested? How many have stolen or hurt others to get whatever their Academy asks for. I can't say that though because they don't know I know anything. They don't know I know everything.

I spin on my heel and walk away just as the bell rings. I know what I have to do. I have to talk to Sang and make her understand. With her skills we can save others from this sick Academy. I can't let her be dragged in and corrupted by these people. We make a good team and now we can take down this place together.

Before I see Sang though I need to get one of their phones or laptops. I need more proof to bring to her. If I can just get inside their systems I can show her and everyone else how corrupt these people are. They hurt people and destroy families. I mean the amount of this group alone that got their own parents sent to prison? I can't let them keep going.