What Do You Know?

*Sigh* Oh sleep oh sleep where art thou. Oh sleep oh sleep why must you evade me so? Enjoy what occurs when the author can not seem to sleep. Loves!!

Victor

"I said, transfer me out!" I adjust the headphones in my ears slightly so I can clearly hear everything. Sometime in second period Sang showed up in Hendricks office and hasn't left yet. It's almost lunch. The cameras in his office aren't the best so we rely heavily on audio only for any meetings held there.

"Miss Sorenson, you are well aware that I can't do that." The dry laugh from Sang has me thinking what Hedricks said isn't really the truth. A zipping sound comes through as well as a slight humming. This must be one of those deals that Gabe mentioned.

Something that sounds distinctly paper like hits a desk. "Is that so? Would we like to review exactly why you ARE going to? Because right here, well I'm sure you can read what I have here. This isn't the first time I've found evidence against you and I would bet that this isn't everything." Her voice lowers slightly and I have to try and up the volume.

"Mr. Hendricks I am quite positive you don't want this information in- hm- inquiring hands. I am even more sure that you don't want the information we all know I have on McCoy in those same hands. I want it made clear. If I am not transferred out of that coding class by next week, what happened with Greg will be NOTHING!" Silence holds for a few moments before I hear keys clicking.

"I have a study hall and a gym class free, which do you want?" What the hell? What does she have on him? Sang says she wants the study hall and then leaves. After a few more moments of clicking on a keyboard I hear something shatter. "Fucking bitch! How did she find this?!" I need to know what Sang knows. She may be the key to this entire mission.

When I don't hear anything further I call Mr. B. He needs to listen to this audio. There might be something I missed and if not maybe we can get Luke into Sang's bag to see what she has.

*Call*

Owen: Squid

Victor: Lamp, we might have a problem.

Owen: Report Mr. Morgan!

Victor: Sang has spent three hours in with Hendricks getting her schedule changed. He was unwilling to until she showed him something. Our cameras don't work in there so I don't know what but it was enough to get him to fold.

Owen: I'll be there soon.

*End Call*

While I wait for someone to come review the audio I collected I try to follow Sang on the cameras. We know that she knows where they are and since we have no idea what she does at this school if I can see any little bit before she hides I will.

Following her on the cameras I watch as she weaves in and out of view. If I wasn't watching her right now I would have lost sight a while ago. When she ducks down one of the abandoned corridors that only has broken lockers things get even trickier. There are a lot of small nooks we didn't know about until recently and haven't gotten new cameras in place yet.

When I see someone else turning down the corridor it becomes much easier to track her. This guy doesn't have her avoidance skills. While keeping an eye on the screen I run him through our facial recognition system. I still can't see Sang but the other guy has come to a stop.

I turn on the audio at the same time as I get a hit. Eric, he's friends with Greg and is not someone I would want to get messed in with. "What did you do to him?" Eric growls out at who I can only assume is Sang.

"I didn't do anything. Everyone knows the deal. If you don't break the rules then I don't turn anything into anyone. For those few of you who don't have anything to be turned in then there's never a worry. If something happened to Greg it was the consequences of his own actions." Eric starts to step forward and I get worried.

I know Gabe said she was good but this guy is much bigger than her and I still don't have a clear visual. Pulling out my phone I start to dial Kota when Eric quickly steps back. Pausing everything I'm doing I focus completely on the screen as Sang steps into view.

"I've said this before Eric and I'll warn you one more time. Do. Not. Mess. With. Me! I can break you like the spineless twig you are. I will be gone for a few days and Wil is in charge. If I get back and anything, and I do mean ANYTHING, isn't how it should be I will personally make every single person responsible pay severely. Get that through your fucking head and then pass the message on."

Eric keeps stepping back and Sang isn't stopping. When she's right in his face she reaches down and grabs his front roughly. Based on the choking sound Eric makes I wouldn't want to be him and find myself unconsciously crossing my legs.

"Tell everyone that DH is going on vacation but will know everything. You will tell them exactly what will happen if they fuck this up and you will do so TODAY! Are. We. Clear?" Eric nods his head rapidly until Sang releases him. Turning around she disappears again and I watch as Eric collapses onto the floor. What does she have on this whole school for everyone to be so terrified?

With the Toma team out for the rest of the week to help Brandon it's just us here and I'm not sure that it could be a worse time. When Mr. Blackbourne enters the office I'm trying, and failing, to find anything on Sang again. I hate this. I can't find her anywhere and I don't trust it.

Not finding anything on her again I look into Greg while Mr. B listens to the audio from earlier. It doesn't take long for me to find something interesting. According to the local police station he was picked up last night after an anonymous file was found incriminating Greg in a serious drug ring. The case had been cold for months but everything left for them checks out. Greg is being held until a court date can be set for his sentencing, which won't be light.

Mr. Blackbourne looks up at me as I save the police report to look over later. "Mr. Morgan, we need to know what she knows. There is something very wrong at this school and I fear it goes much deeper than we were originally led to believe." I nod my head in agreement. I don't know how we'll find out but we have to.