Stay.

A/N: Not too sure about this chapter but read away.

Toni's POV
The girls and I hung out for hours that evening until they headed home except Charlotte and I, we headed back to her house since she wasn't feeling too good. "You think you're gonna be ok?" I ask her and she shrugs. "Maybe, but can you stay with me? I don't want to be alone tonight." Charlotte says and I shrug. "Aren't your parents coming into town tonight?" I ask her and she nods before heading up to her room. "Charlotte what are you going to tell your parents if I stay here overnight?" I ask her while following her up to her room. "That we're together and I asked you to spend the night here cause I wasn't feeling good?" She said before changing out of her clothes and into something pajamas. "Um alright." I say to her as I leaned against the door frame slightly checking her out. "Toni I can feel your eyes on my body.." Charlotte says to me and I smile. "Well would you like me to stop?" I ask her as she slipped into some shorts. "No it's fine." She says and gets on her bed then pats the spot next to her. "Cmon Toni." She says and I shut the door before going over to Charlotte's bed. I took off my jacket and sneakers and laid next to her. "Why was I the chosen one to stay with you tonight?" I ask her and she turns over and looks at me. "Sasha has Rhea and I have you." She says then places her head on my chest and I smile. "I'm starting to think you're in love with me." I say and Charlotte blushes. "Who knows, now let's just sleep and get this night over with." She suggests and I nod. "Whatever you say Char-Char."

Narrators POV
The night went on and the two girls slept peacefully as it went from night to day. Charlotte's parents came home during the night and the following morning they made breakfast. The scent of the food made its way up to Charlotte's bedroom and Charlotte sat up quickly. "Toni wake up my moms making pancakes." Charlotte said and aggressively shook Toni and Toni rolled out of bed. "I'm up!" Toni said and sat up holding her head. "Cmon let's go get breakfast!" Charlotte said rolling out of bed and pulling Toni up off the floor. "They better be great pancakes for you to be shaking me awake." Toni said as Charlotte took her hand and ran down the stairs practically dragging Toni down the stairs. "Morning mom, morning dad." Charlotte said to them and took a seat at her island in her kitchen and Toni joined her. "Good morning Mr and Mrs. Flair." Toni said to them and they waved. "Charlotte whose this?" Her mother asked as she placed a plate in front of Charlotte and Toni and Charlotte smiled. "This is my gir-girlfriend Toni, she spent the night just to make sure I was doing alright since I wasn't feeling too good last night." Charlotte said and her parents nodded. "Well it's nice to meet you Toni maybe you'll join us for dinner sometime." Charlotte's mother suggested and Toni nodded. "I'll take it into consideration, Mrs. Flair." Toni said and Charlotte's mom looked at her. "You don't have to call me Mrs. Flair, you can call me Elizabeth and you can call him Ric. After all you are dating my daughter, correct?" Elizabeth asked Toni and she nodded. "Yes of course, hey Char I have to head home and change but I'll be back. Are we hanging out with Sasha and Rhea today?" Toni asked and Charlotte shook her head no and Toni went upstairs to get her jacket and sneakers. She put on her sneakers then slipped into her jacket and went back downstairs. Toni walked over to Charlotte and kissed her cheek as she gave her a big hug she then headed for the door. "Bye Charlotte, Bye Elizabeth and Ric." Toni said walking out the door. "Aw Charlotte she's lovely, when did you two get together?" Elizabeth asked Charlotte and she brushed off the question. "It's a story that will not be spoken of." Charlotte said with a smile and began eating.