Laughing, Elsa slowly took his hands from her face and held them calmly in hers.

“Yeah.”

“Aside from the observation, was it a nice day?” He softly questioned.

“Just the same as always,” Elsa sighed, albeit smiling since she knew the man in front of her was listening, “I was supposed to have a seventh meeting also but thankfully Heine entertained the representative's in my stead. What about you?” her blue orbs turned to his warmly, “How was yours?”

“I’ve never sat for an entire day, but I like the new experience. I’m really glad Liam approves of my work that he even told me there were no drafts needed next time.”

“You’re doing such a great job and it’s just your first day at it,” Elsa praised.

“T-thank you,” Aiden blushed.

“We’re only a month away before the summer runway happens in Milan.”

Aiden’s breath immediately hitched. A look of concern took over the blonde’s face. “Are you okay?”

“Mh? Yes, I am, don’t worry. I nearly panicked with that runway thing...”

“Oh honey, don’t fret over that. Besides the fact you’re not one of the models,” Elsa giggled, “Everybody will finally have the chance to witness your talent. And I’m sure you’ll do great. You always do,” she beamed, “I believe in you. And...”

She looked at her feet, then back to him, the seas of blue laced with an intense emotion.

“I wish I met you sooner.”

Aiden smiled assuredly at her, the palm of his hand caressing the side of her face. “Why?”

“You’re a beautiful person.”

“I don’t know if I can agree with that,” Aiden chuckled.

“You should,” Elsa sighed, retreating against her chair and folding her arms, “I don’t know. You’re... Different.”

“What makes me different?”

“So many questions,” Elsa closes her eyes, as her hand deftly clambered to his office tie. She watched him weaken under her fingertips, “You shouldn’t bombard your Chairwoman with such,” And with a hefty pull, their lips met in a dizzy union.

Unbeknownst to the pair still in their passionate exchange, an unlucky flash of a camera from another seat went unnoticed.

Pulling away with a shudder, Elsa rested her head next to his heartbeat, remembering the very day they both unleashed their roaring feelings and she was just like this, a timid ear against a song, his heart.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t your yesterday,” Aiden whispered, “But I promise you, I can be all of your tomorrows. And I’ll do my best to be worth your while.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Arendelle Residence | Evening

The sports car’s engine finally barred once the key was finally pulled from its perch. Tiredly, Elsa gaunted on the inactive steering wheel and languidly grabbed her handbag after throwing the key in, a hand shoving the door open to depart from her vehicle.

She mustered up a warm smile to grace her features upon seeing the faithful butler awaiting for her. “Good evening Kai.”

“As to you Miss Elsa,” he bowed his head slightly, “Should I inform Chef Leo to make you something from the kitchens? Have you eaten dinner?”