Clingy bunny

Taehyung pov

It's been a week and I'm still staying with Hobi and Yoongi I've heard from my assistant that Rosé actually flew all the way to Seoul and has been trying to contact me. I haven't used my phone since I came back but I've also have not tried to talk to her.

She has come to my house a few times to see if I was there, she doesn't know where Hoseok lives so I'm safe for some time. I really don't want to embarrass myself anymore and I'm not really sure if she has come all the way here to cuss me out and say that I'm a disgrace or try to hear what I have to say and support me.

Either way I'm scared to see what she has to say. She also left a message with my assistant saying that she won't leave Seoul until she talks to me. So I know that I will have to face her one of these days but for now I'm not ready yet.

Changing subject now with Jungkook he's been clinging to me like crazy. I honestly don't mind much since I know that he's naturally clingy, but this time he doesn't even want to leave my side at all, and if I do for just a few seconds he will cry his lungs out. He doesn't even leave my side even when I'm showering he basically hops in the shower with me. For some reason he likes to wear water goggles when he's in the shower with me. I'm not really complaining he looks super cute. The way he sits down and plays with a rubber duck with his cute pool shorts and goggles.

It takes the awkwardness of me being completely naked and just trying to shower with someone just watching me. The only time that I do need to get separated from him is when I have to use the restroom. It will just be beyond embarrassing having him there as well.

He has now also refused to walk once again making me carry him everywhere and refuse to go to restroom by himself which he now wears diapers once again. I honestly don't mind but I do hope that once this phase is over he will go back to walk, and go to the restroom by himself. Yoongi and Hoseok have been super supportive and have been trying to help as much as they can even Jimin has been doing his best.

I was the caught off my thoughts by my baby shaking me, "Dada pay a-attention to K-Kookie"

"I'm sorry bubs what were you saying?" I asked him.

He then puffed out his cheeks and said "Scwatch Kookie's e-ears"

I chuckled at his embarrassment his cheeks turned red and he started to whine. He was sitting on my lap straddling me while I scratched his bunny ears. His bunny tail started to wiggle in delight, we were in a comfortable silence until Yoongi came in.

"Holy shit his tail moves!" He exclaimed making my bunny jump in fear.

"This is the cutest shit I've seen all day. It looks like a cotton ball moving. Hobi!!! Come here quickly". Yoongi kept rambling and screaming making Kookie more uncomfortable.

His tail was one of his most sensitive parts it's also something that he gets really shy about. His eyes got teary and he tried to stop moving it but I knew that his anxiety was getting the best out of him.

"I. Need. To. Touch. Cotton. Tail. " Yoongi said while walking slowly towards Jungkook.

Kookie was trying to get as closest as he could to me. The only reason I didn't stop Yoongi was firstly because Yoongi's eyes are actually glowing of excitement and number two this whole week Jungkook has not wanted anyone to touch him besides me and has actually screamed when they get close to him. I just wanted to see how close could Yoongi get before he broke down.

Yoongi kept getting closer and closer and then it happened, he touched his tail. More like squeezed it, and that's when he broke down. Hoseok then came running and asked what happened which Yoongi then explained everything to him while I tried to make my baby calm down.