Support

Taehyung pov

We were finally able to move back to my place, after a couple of weeks of Jungkook not wanting to leave, he is now finally ready to go back. He is still clingy as before, always panicked when I'm not around but it has gotten better.

He is also walking and doing the normal activities again which is a big improvement but his eating habits not so much. Every time he eats I always have to rub his tummy because he gets cramps but now he has been eating more than normal to the point that he makes himself sick. We went to the doctor a couple of days ago and he told me to feed him more snacks and less meals. I haven't been able to do it without triggering him since I of course know his whole past.

And I know why he over eats so I needed to be careful, so I had a plan. I decided to make chicken noodle soup since it was a bit chilly outside and I made enough for only 4 servings. Making it one for me and three for my baby, once I was done I called Jungkook to the kitchen.

He then came waddling and sat down his eyes shined once he saw the food. I sat down next to him and started feeding him while also feeding myself.

15 minutes later he was done with his third plate and said,

"Dada m-mowe pwease"

I smiled and grabbed his plate and pretended to be shocked when I saw the empty pot.

"Baby you can't eat no more" I said.

But once I said that his eyes turned teary and started to sniffle while looking down.

"Oh baby I didn't meant it like that look, the pot is empty you finished all the food" I said while showing him the empty pot.

He then stopped crying and saw the pot with curiosity. His bunny tail twitching and one of his bunny ears was up while one was down. He looked adorable at that moment.

"Dada c-cook more" he asked me while looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"Kookie I'm a bit tired right now, would you like some fruit instead"? I asked him.

He looked down but then nodded in agreement he then went back to the living room while I took out the already cut up fruit from the refrigerator. I then made my way to the living room and sat down next to Jungkook while I was mentally celebrating.

Once I sat down he immediately placed himself on my lap. I chuckled and kissed his cheek making him red. I then proceeded to feed him fruit while watching Sofia the first. Once he finished all of the fruit I started to rub his tummy like I always do.

Later I saw how he was getting bored I asked him if he wanted to watch something else which he said no. I asked if he wanted to play, he said no. I asked if he wanted to color, he once again said no.

"What do you want to do then kookie"? I asked.

He stood up and sat in my lap in a new position he was straddling me. It shocked me, my innocent Kookie has never done any thing like this before. When I was about to ask him something he grabbed my face and smashed his lips against mine. I of course didn't mind one bit, I hold him by the waist and kissed him back. The kiss was full of passion and it was a bit messy.

Jungkook then started to move his hips rubbing himself against me. His heat is not due until next month so I had no idea why he was doing this. I didn't want to ruin the moment so I let him do what he wanted to do.

But before things escalated the front door was slammed opened. Both Jungkook and I stopped and jumped in fright.

"I've been looking for you for days! I've called you about a hundred times! I even texted you multiple times! Now I finally found you, you asshole!" Rosé said while entering angrily.