Day 2

Taehyung pov

Yesterday was a pretty calm day I rested most of the day because my mother told me that she had something planned for today which actually I'm really curious about.

It was around 10 am I was helping my mother cleaning while she was cooking when I heard someone knocking on the door.

"Tae sweetie can you check who it is!" My mother yelled.

I sighed and took of my cleaning gloves I went towards the door and opened it before I was able to see who it was I was tackled to the ground.

I groaned in pain when I heard the squeakiest voice. "Omg Tae I'm sorry I didn't realize I was now this strong". I opened my eyes and saw Rose my sister laying on top of me.

I sat up and engulfed her in a tight hug I haven't seen her in about three years. We stayed like this for 5 seconds until I felt my shirt getting wet.

"Hey don't cry now baby sis remember if you cry I cry too" I said while I also faked cry horribly. She laughed and punched my chest then we were interrupted by another voice.

"Wow what am I missing here"

I turned around and I saw my younger brother Jackson. I yeeted my sister off of me, stood up and jumped on my brother as we laughed.

It was just as old times in this moment I thought that maybe it wasn't so bad coming here after all. We all sat down in the living room and caught up they asked me series of questions for example how was I doing in the company, how was Hoseok, if I still lived alone, and of course if I had a girlfriend.

And yes they also don't know that I'm gay I of course had to lie saying that I don't have anyone and that I'm just not looking for someone right now. It kinda hurt repeating this words to anyone that asked me it only made me think of Jungkook and wonder how's he doing.

I shrugged away these thoughts and focused on my siblings. I now know that Jackson almost left 3 girls pregnant, doesn't have a girlfriend only plays them and yes I did lecture him about it but I doubt he'll listen. He has also changed his university course 5 times, and that he now has a restriction order against one girl that almost gave him STD's.

Now with my sister I learned that she's now on top of her class and of course doesn't have a boyfriend she said something like "no one is too submissive for her" never thought she was into that even Jackson was pretty shocked.

We kept talking about different things for what seemed like hours until we got called by our mother. We later all ate and when we were finished my siblings went upstairs to unpack while I was held back from helping them.

"Son I need to tell you something"

"What is it mom"

"Well I just want you to get ready we are going to a small party"

"What do you mean party you don't like parties and you know that"

"True but this is different I want you to meet my best friend and she didn't want you to be awkward so she arranged a party".

"Something tells me that you don't want me to only meet your best friend"? I asked skeptical.

"I'll just say it, I want you to meet her daughter Lisa, she's such a beauty I think you'll like her".

When those words came out of her mouth I froze I knew that this was to perfect to be real. I knew that she had another thing for me up her sleeve. I don't want to meet Lisa I had Jungkook already and I'm perfectly happy with him, but of course I couldn't say this.