Home

Taehyung pov

I finally arrived home it was a shorter drive than the time we were going I guess they were really excited to spend time with their cat hybrid Jimin. He is really cute and has a fun personality I can see why J-hope and Yoongi picked him he is just perfect for them.

But before I left the car J-hope pulled me gently and told me that if I ever need help with my Jungkookie to just call him and like that he left.

It was now around 6:00pm and Jungkook was still sleeping wow he must have been really tired I thought so just to kill time I went into the kitchen and started to prepare dinner.

Once I was done with cooking I started to set the table, but was later interrupted by a sob. I rushed upstairs and open the room where Jungkook was sleeping once he saw me he immediately made grabby hands I cooed silently and went to put him in my lap and started to lightly bounce him.

After 3 minutes he calm down and was now sucking on my shirt I made a mental note to later buy him some toys. I still waited for a minute or so, so I could take him downstairs and feed him.

When I tried to sit him down in one of the chairs he whined and I sighed, guess he's the clingy type, so I sat down with Jungkook in my lap his doe eyes got bigger when he saw the food, he started to sniff the air and the food it was very hard not too coo right there but I still contained myself I don't want to scare him, is his first day here.

I was interrupted by my thoughts by a loud growl I looked down and Jungkook was blushing, shit I'm supposed to feed him. I grabbed some food with my chopsticks and put them in front of Jungkook so he could eat, at first he was just starting at it like it was the most interesting thing in the world but later he took in his mouth and started to eat.

Finally after 5 plates he was finally full and now he was starting to dose off to sleep again so I decided to call it a day and went upstairs to sleep I lay him down on his bed and tug him in but once I was leaving he started to cry and made grabby hands for me to get him he opened his mouth but nothing came out.

I went quickly by his side and told him,

Hey hey don't cry I'm here you could sleep with me if you want too. My name is Taehyung by the way sorry for not presenting myself earlier.

He had calmed down but when he tried saying my name he bursted down in tears again as he couldn't say it, the only words that came out were "Tata".

Shhh it's fine call me whatever you want ok it's fine by me now shall we go to my room to sleep? I asked him

He nodded silently and waited to for me to carry him I chuckled a little but still went to carry him to my room once we went there I set him down on one side of the bed and I settle in the other part. Once I was dozing off I felt a Jungkook cuddling against me as he was shivering a little bit so I wrapped my arms around him and went to sleep.

________________________________

Another chapter😂😆 I will try my best to include more of Jungkook guys don't worry I'm still trying to do a Jungkooks pov but as I'm writing I think is gonna be mostly Taehyungs pov so is sorry guys also imma start to include the Yoonminseok so y...

Another chapter😂😆
I will try my best to include more of Jungkook guys don't worry I'm still trying to do a Jungkooks pov but as I'm writing I think is gonna be mostly Taehyungs pov so is sorry guys also imma start to include the Yoonminseok so yea stay tuned!!!