A talk in the park

Taehyung pov

2 weeks has passed now and I can now officially say that me and Jungkook are now a couple.

It took some time so he could understand exactly what it was but with my help and Jimin's he now fully understands it.

He has gotten in a lot of heats the pet shop girl wasn't wrong on that information but it's fine.

Now I have to give him stronger pills. But hey I'm not really complaining and neither is he if you know what I mean.

He is now going to therapy, I decided that it was time for him to walk he can't be crawling all his life.

He hated it at first and would even throw fits, it has gotten better though.He doesn't love it but at least he can tolerate it so that's a good thing.

He still can't walk he will only do some steps here and there. I don't force him it's sad enough knowing that he had spend most of his life in a cage.

He's honestly such a strong bunny and I'm so lucky to call him mine. J-hope and Yoongi have officially announced being a throuple with Jimin.

I thought it would be weird, but honestly it's pretty normal Jimin spends most of his time in his headspace so it's not like they're eating each other's faces off.

Well enough with the new updates, right now I'm bathing Jungkook as me and J-hope wanted to take the boys out.

It has been a long time since they've gotten out so we decided that today was the perfect day. Once I dressed Jungkook Hobi calles me and said that they were already at the park waiting for us.

We had decided in having a picnic in the park, from there we are going to a toy store.

I packed some stuff that Jungkook might need and took them to the car. I then went back inside and carried Jungkook to the car.

Once I strapped him in we then drove off. 10 minutes later we arrived I saw Jungkook's doe eyes went wide. There was no one in the park except for the Yoonminseok couple.

I was kinda glad because I've realized that too many people can startle Jungkook.

We got out with me holding Jungkook I put him down in the playground next to Jimin so they could play. Another reason we came to the park was because I know how much Jungkook loves the playground he'll try to stand up and climb and do some sort of things with his legs.

And I know that that's going to help him walk. I went over where J-hope and Yoongi were and we immediately started talking.

A couple of minutes later Yoongi said he felt sleepy as he work late the other night so he decided to take a nap inside his car. Which left me alone with J-hope.

"So my mom called me the other day" J-hope started talking.

My eyes widened and I said "how did that go".

"You know the usual, just trying to make me straight and convince me to leave Yoongi for a girl she has planned for me", he chuckled humorless.

"Did she said something else"? I questioned.

"Well not really, I did told her about Jimin though. She didn't took the news well".

I listened quietly and said "I'm sorry to hear that". And he just nodded while humming.

"What about you, have you told your parents", J-hope asked me.

I fell quiet and shook my head softly, he sighed and told me.

"I won't force you to tell them, I know your scared that the same thing that happened to me will happen to you. But you will have to let them know one day. Now that you're with Jungkook we know that'll day will come sooner."