Shopping

Taehyung pov

It's been already 10 minutes we still haven't arrived it was a 40 minute drive to get to the store. Yes I had to do some research I can't believe that I never knew about this store.

Anyways enough about that, in those 10 minutes I can officially tell you that Jungkook has made a friend.

Yes Jimin, at first they were just staring at each other meanwhile Jungkook was on my lap.

But later he moved to the middle and started to touch Jimin's cat ears. His reaction was really funny even Yoongi laughed as he saw it in the rear mirror.

And that's what they have been doing ever since, touching each other's ears, face, and hair.

~~~Time skip~~~

We finally arrived to the store we all got out of the car me carrying Kookie. When we enter Jungkook's and Jimin's eyes went wide.

It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. We went to get the carts me placing Jungkook down in it. Meanwhile Jimin was holding J hopes hand while Yoongi was holding a cart.

I was impressed to see many people here with their hybrids, and I could tell that most of the people weren't from here.

Hobi, Jimin, and Yoongi left to the cat section while I went to the bunny section. I was really surprised to see many things from clothes to food, and toys just for a bunny but anyways I grabbed almost everything. Mostly the things that Jungkook would stare at with wide eyes, which was all the store.

Around 30 minutes I think I got everything I even told Jungkook to pick some things that he liked and let me tell you I had to get another cart. The first item he got was banana milk which actually surprised me. While I was walking into another isle, I saw Yoongi so I went over to him.

Where's Hobi and Jimin? I asked

They both went to the restroom. Did you got everything he needed, he asked me

Yea for the most part I think, even though I feel like something is missing.

We both stayed silent trying to think what was missing until Yoongi said, I know what's he missing he must me in little space no? Did you bought little space items.

Little space? What the hell is that?

And that's how I spent 10 minutes standing listening to a whole presentation about little space. When Hobi with Jimin returned Yoongi told him he had to help me get some stuff.

We went to the little space section which I had no idea existed and we started to get toys first Jungkook got an iron man figure. Then we got pacifiers as he's always trying to suck on something. Bibs, bottles, diapers, and ect.

I really hoped he wouldn't need the diapers, but if he did I'll still be there for him and help him.

Once I finished getting all of the things I payed and left with J hope and Yoongi. Jimin and Jungkook seemed really tired that once they sat down in the car they fell asleep with each other. We all had to take a picture.

It was a cute moment and now they even had nicknames for each other. Well at least my Kookie has a friend now.

20 minutes passed and now I was finally in my house carrying a sleepy Jungkook to my room. Wow this is the first time shopping has really been tiring. So with that I cuddled Jungkook and just like that I fell in a deep slumber.

________________________________

Sorryyyy!!! I'll try to include more of Jungkook and his little space also more about yoonminseok I'm still working on it but right now I'm so tired see you next time🤪