walking the dog

(Tree's pov)

Neckhair and me don't live close to eachother but I din't mind to go to his place. His mom is nice but his stepdad isn't. When I brough Neckhair home at sunday i heared his stepdad yelling.
Where i is play soccer is near his place maby I should go and look how he's doing. On my way to his I saw a figur that looks like him and has the same dog as him. Owww shit it is him.

(Neckhair's pov)

I was getting to irritated by my stepdad and almost yelled at him. I grabed my dog anf desided that we should go for a walk. Just to get some air. Whe I saw tree I began to feel much better we walked home together but I remebered that what shithead is home so I pusted the dog inside and runed away with tre before my stepdad know we were home.

(Tree's pov)

Running with Neckhair away from home wasn't like we just to do because now he holds my hand. When we stoped running i didn't whated to letgo of his hand so i didn't.
We laughed and sat down on the gras. We talked about the sitation with Holo and i decided to teas him a little.

(Neckhair's pov)

He told me Holo and I should date already but I don't like her like that. So i punst him in de stomach. We in a realy playful fight until we were tired my head on his stomach and his armes around me. It felt save and of wasn't for the fact it's cold i could fallen in sleep.

(Tree's pov)

I played with the puppy boys hair before he got up to face me. He was so close and i couldn't resist to grab his face softly and kiss him.

(Neckhair's pov)

We kissed for a good minute or 2 and he wanted to go with his hands under my shirt but his cold hands made me shifer so much that he pulled me away to ask if i'm okay.
"I think we should go home tomorow we have school" I said to tree.

(Tree's pov)

When we said our goodbye I was on my way headed home. I knew his stepdad didn't like it when we hanged out. And is probaly mad at him because he stayed out so late.
I should text him if I get home.

(Neckhair's pov)

I knew we're going to ignore what happened but I don't want to. I opened the door and without saying a word i headed strayed upstairs. Maybe is just should date Holo otherwise people would think me and Tree are dating and I know he doesn't want that to happened.